+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what to do...

I don't know what to do...

2 nights ago i was talking to my girl friend and called her plain by mistake, she is very beautiful what i ment was she was natural, i tried explaining what i ment, but this ended up in a disagrement which went on to her telling me that i do not appreciate her as much as some of her friends do, i really love her to pieces, i know she loves me, we do not live together we live 125 miles away due to us being tied away to our jobs, we are thinking of moving in together in the next year, when i am with her she makes me extremley happy, i never want to lose her, she seems worried that i have cheated on her in the past, which i never have or never would consider doing so, she is really beautiful and she no longer likes me to tell her how pretty she is and looks, because if i see her as plain i must not see her as beautiful in her eyes, she is a very caring, loving girl friend and very sentimental, i have hurt her feelings very much, how can i make up for this? i am worried that she is going to finish me, we have been in a relationship since age of 14 & 15 we are now 18 & 19, we both know each other extremly well, but this time i feel i have really blown it, Please Help!

How can i show more appreciation towards her, as we don't see each other every week?

How can i show my love towards her more?

How can i reassure her that i would never cheat on her?

Would proposing to her make any of this better?

I really love her i don't want to lose her she means the world to me.

Stuart

p.s. sorry for all the questions, i just don't want to let her go.

well I can't help you with the questions, but maybe when you did call her that, maybe she was already upset about something? Girls are very emotional beings, and take things the wrong way, and totally out of context.

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

Hold ur horses m8... u're oni 18/19 and u wan to propose? I tink tt's abit too soon. Idk... but tt's mi opinion.

I understand tt u dun wan to let her go. Now who wud? But maybe if u had the time, u cud get some realli gd gift or sth and jus drive the 125 miles to meet her. Maybe take a day off fr work or sth. I tink tt wud touch her. Once u 2 realli sit down and talk, tt's when u can tell her wat u realli feel.

Bring her flowers!!! It's bullet-proof!!
    Sandi

sorry no advertising
    Last edited by squirrley; 17-07-04 at 11:29 AM. Reason: advertisisng

Quote Originally Posted by Sandi
    Bring her flowers!!! It's bullet-proof!!
    Sandi

sorry no advertising
    Oh yeah... sth like tt... or even better if u 2 haf some special thing or sth between u and u go get a gift tt u kno she wud like. Maybe she said tt she realli liked sth a year ago for example and u did not get it for her then, u cud get it for her now. I think she wud feel realli gd as u show tt u realli pay attention to her.

Here's wishin u gd luck m8... now i'm waitin for the time i re-enter the dating scene... jus got rejected this year

If I was in your situation. And I said something that really upset her. Well first thing I would do is try apologizing and say that I was playing, and if she's really upset/hurt about it, I would find out what she likes best. You've been together for a long time so you should know what she really finds special, something like her favorite movie, cartoon, wish, fantasy, etc... and try to bring it back, something that she forgot about would work better I think. Like lets say if it was her favorite cartoon when she was young or a movie, etc.. you could take off a day of work, or do it on a day she least suspects it, get the cartoon/movie and pop it in, have food prepared for her, wine, make everything look romantic, and get some blankets cuddle together and whatch the movie/cartoon. This will show her that you really care about her, because you remembered something special about her. this is just my opinion...