+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guy says I love you way too soon??? Or is it me?

Just when I think I have it all figured out ! Timepiece makes some great points. When I do figure it all out. Instead of thinking about how to end things I am going to try telling him what is going on in my head and heart. I hope when the time to talk comes... in person, I will find the words to tell him. If he knows where I am, I won't feel so dishonest, which is what I feel right now keeping these things from him.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There are plenty of good ppl out there. Doesn't mean you would do well with marrying any one of them.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by holly316 View Post
    Just when I think I have it all figured out ! Timepiece makes some great points. When I do figure it all out. Instead of thinking about how to end things I am going to try telling him what is going on in my head and heart. I hope when the time to talk comes... in person, I will find the words to tell him. If he knows where I am, I won't feel so dishonest, which is what I feel right now keeping these things from him.
    BAM!

Absolutely perfect and congratulations. This is a nice guy where talking about here, opening your head and your heart to him will give him the opportunity to know where you are coming from without a doubt.

Honesty in a relationship is pretty much everything.

Guys will say anything to get you. I don't usually take words as serious as actions. I think time AND his actions will tell if he really does care for you.

Quote Originally Posted by lastwish View Post
    Guys will say anything to get you. I don't usually take words as serious as actions. I think time AND his actions will tell if he really does care for you.
    Yep some men say it to get sex, attention, etc. Others really mean it and you will know the difference. Actions speak louder than words .

Meh, Timepiece is wrong in my opinion. He is a sweet guy... but if you ever been in a relationship where a "sweet" girl who wishes to be dominated is represented by a "sweet" guy, it can pose problems why I may ask?

"I love you"
    "Do you love me?"
    "Cause I really love you more than anything"

Sounds like a recessive breed of man who is more suitable for long-term happiness and a woman who feels like their settling down. Which, to be quite frank, makes him a more mature person than you.

But, the mature way isn't fun, exciting, nor as passionate. You are a woman who feels that when you step through that door, your man is already naked waiting for you with a raging boner just ripe for you to wrap with your lips as he tears off your clothes. Then to find the nearest surface and **** you like his own personal bitch.

Or... at least that's what your wanting in your life. =)

Now for 6 months to go by and you haven't made a decision yet? That's your fault because apparently this guy is crushing on you wanting you to be by his side, as he makes a chicken rotisserie with the finest wine available before he sets you down and massages you gently, escalating on the sexual level as he touches your more intimate places more and more until you have passionate sex before cuddling with each other, telling how each of you are the best thing to ever happen.

I feel you two love each other very much, but you do not feel excited to be with him wanting his third leg in you hard and fast.

Have you thought about telling him your sexual fantasies? If you have, and he isn't providing, then it's probably best to find a new man.

Why? Because it has been 6 months and you are unsure? People's first words to each other after their 1st date is "I love you" Because the average person is looking for if this man interests him, but you should know by now whether you love him or not

Is it cruel I am telling a woman to not love someone because of bad sex? Yes, but a majority of guys has broken up a relationship because of bad sex/no sex why not a woman?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Am I saying Timepiece is wrong? No
    Am I a cold hearted asshole? You decide
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    For I'm just a man who hates nice guys
    Do remember that if he tries, you should stay (for no amount of chocolates/love words/blahhhhhhhhh can replace a man who tries his best for a woman)

Remember that you should also be mindful of him, if he likes it better to be sweet and a teddy bear...
    it is a very good sign that he will stay with you

Does that contradict what I said about dumping him if he doesn't try?
    No, because there are three people, the common dickfaces, the common tucked-penis sort of men, and the guys who masturbate at home while pretending to be all that.
    No body's perfect and what timepiece says is true, you should try to stay with him.

If he is isn't mindful though, it is going to lead to unfulfillment every day of your life.
    ---------------------
    Ps: My purpose for the 3 types of guys was just to make a example, please don't whine to me that your bf isn't any of those. There's more than one type of human, and there's more than 3 types of guys
    Last edited by Zatguy; 28-09-08 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatguy View Post
    Meh, Timepiece is wrong in my opinion. He is a sweet guy... but if you ever been in a relationship where a "sweet" girl who wishes to be dominated is represented by a "sweet" guy, it can pose problems why I may ask?
    Agreed, however this is something that she has to figure out just how IMPORTANT this is to her.

Holly can go anywhere and find a guy who will say, how did she put it? “I love f***ing you” and in fact if I where to GUESS, and it’s only a guess, this guy probably has it in him to do the same but is not wanting to make her feel and/or scare her away (an attribute of a nice guy) by saying something like this.
    Sounds like a recessive breed of man who is more suitable for long-term happiness and a woman who feels like their settling down. Which, to be quite frank, makes him a more mature person than you.
    Very good and I agree as well. Isn’t that the whole idea though?! To find someone to be with to love and loves in return? Sure sounds like that is what she is looking for, a commited loving long term relationship.
    But, the mature way isn't fun, exciting, nor as passionate.
    Says whom? You?

A couple points here if I may.

First, they only see each other once a week.

Second, she has yet to talk to him.

Although the sex isn’t where she would like it she still is ALLOWING him to have sex with her. It has been my experience that a girl can have sex with basically anyone but most, not all, tend to have sex with someone they like and/or find interesting.

So it’s not hard (no pun intended) to deduce here that although not everything is a bed of roses in their relationship she still likes and/or finds him interesting. And so what if not everything is perfect, point me to a relationship where it is.

As humans we, you know, have to work on our relationships all the time.
    You are a woman who feels that when you step through that door, your man is already naked waiting for you with a raging boner just ripe for you to wrap with your lips as he tears off your clothes. Then to find the nearest surface and **** you like his own personal bitch.

Or... at least that's what your wanting in your life. =)
    Uh, she already stated her last relationship was this way.

Again (for the second time now)…

Q: Where is the last guy she dated?

A: Oh yeah, there not together anymore! On top of that according to her it was a on again off again relationship.

Sex is only PART of a relationship and one could easily say it’s not the most important part and as a matter of fact as you get older it is less and less important.
    Now for 6 months to go by and you haven't made a decision yet? That's your fault because apparently this guy is crushing on you wanting you to be by his side, as he makes a chicken rotisserie with the finest wine available before he sets you down and massages you gently, escalating on the sexual level as he touches your more intimate places more and more until you have passionate sex before cuddling with each other, telling how each of you are the best thing to ever happen.
    Nothing wrong with that, just as long as she can get him to be a little more forceful as well and my guess is he will gladly oblige. Hey, she could dump this guy and go back to the old guy and get great sex only to find herself at square one again and another 15 years older/wasted time!
    I feel you two love each other very much, but you do not feel excited to be with him wanting his third leg in you hard and fast.
    Maybe not to the degree that she would like but they ARE indeed having sex which in turn means she likes him.
    Have you thought about telling him your sexual fantasies? If you have, and he isn't providing, then it's probably best to find a new man.
    No she hasn’t, the thus the reason for her post(s) here, especially her last one where she states, uh, you know, “Instead of thinking about how to end things I am going to try telling him what is going on in my head and heart.”
    Is it cruel I am telling a woman to not love someone because of bad sex? Yes, but a majority of guys has broken up a relationship because of bad sex/no sex why not a woman?
    This is where I part ways with you totally and completely.

Speaking from THIS guys perspective if I had no sex with the woman I loved even though she was capable of having it then yes I would have to move on, but that’s not what we are talking about here.

Now when your talking bad sex I would take bad sex any day of the week and twice on Sundays with a good woman that treats you right and will be there for you through thick and thin then good sex with a bad woman who doesn’t really love you and you couldn’t count on.

Also, in most cases, not all, a good woman is the type of person that would be willing to work on getting better at sex where a bad woman is just that… bad.
    Do remember that if he tries, you should stay (for no amount of chocolates/love words/blahhhhhhhhh can replace a man who tries his best for a woman)
    Now your talking.
    No body's perfect and what timepiece says is true, you should try to stay with him.
    No, no, no. That's NOT what I'm saying.

What I'm saying is she needs to take a look at herself first and foremost.

She needs to recognize that she is very lucky to have a great guy in her life, another one may never pass her way again and not just toss him away because not everything is where she “feels” it should be.

There is more to life then sex and in the end maybe she can just not be around this type of person but if there ever where a time to do some soul searching now would be the perfect opportunity for Holly to take a long look at herself as well as talking to him and telling him EXACTLY where she is coming from, and not being afraid to bear her soul, will either take the relationship to the next level or it will stop it completely.

Be completely honest Holly, if he doesn’t like what he hears what’s he going to do? Sue you?

Doing nothing yields nothing.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatguy View Post
    You are a woman who feels that when you step through that door, your man is already naked waiting for you with a raging boner just ripe for you to wrap with your lips as he tears off your clothes. Then to find the nearest surface and **** you like his own personal bitch.
    This^ isn't normal for most ppl?

I'll have to send DM over to her when I'm done w/him.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12