+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's Getting HOT in Here!

Uhm... ;/
    Oh my.

I agree with everyone else.
    What is so hard about telling him what you want?
    And how well are you pleasing him?

Anyone sticking their tongue in my ear must have a death wish.

Agreed. Omg that would make me extra mad >:|

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Its like doing a wet willy with the tongue LOL.

I'm sorry but this thread is not sexy at all whatsoever. Who the **** chews on a clit?Or were you just using Young Joc's lame ass lyrics?

That chewing part shriveled my clit up for the night....thanks
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Would about rubbing the clit with the tongue? I like to lick in a circular the clit and entire vagina with the entire flat surface of my tongue. Feels really good to me

Quote Originally Posted by CherriBlossomGirl View Post
    Of course you don't think so. And even if you did, would you admit it?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    What if they like the taste of your earwax? That could be a real relationship ender....

are you just going to leave them with the dirty q-tips?

I got my ex to squirt a couple feet a few times...first time was really shocking. It was one of those moments.

Needless to say she was a whore also. Cool nonetheless.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Sometimes I like to slip my dick through the fly in my flanellete pygamas and rub it against her vagina till it gets hard. Then shove it in and pump for about a minute breathing "oh god, oh god, oh god" then come and roll off and say "thanks for that".
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Sometimes I like to slip my dick through the fly in my flanellete pygamas and rub it against her vagina till it gets hard. Then shove it in and pump for about a minute breathing "oh god, oh god, oh god" then come and roll off and say "thanks for that".
    Aww, flanellete pygamas? You'd look so cute in these!

This is why you get to know the person before you sleep with them. By the time you make love, this person should know what turns you on. Love making is natural and your feelings for each other will guide the process. To DoesntMatter, your rude comments...well...it really doesn't matter. My time for teaching is OVER, PRESCHOOLER!

Quote Originally Posted by Love Portion #9 View Post
    For all the lovers out there, let's see if you can make the ladies HOT! Can you describe your best performance in bed? What sexual act does your GF enjoys the most? Have you ever made her squirt? Or was she faking it?
    Well first I lovingly make out with the girl, making sure to bite her lips with my loving teeth. Then I take off her shirt and say "WOAH BOOOOOBIES!" like a manly 3 year old child. Then I start punching them because my lack of long-term memories combined with ADHD made me forget what I was doing. Then I look into her pants before whispering seductively into her ear "Your pants smell like sweat and shit mixed together". Being a turned on animal like she is, she feels my erection through my pants and takes off my clothes as I had hers. Then I realized I am flaccid almost immediately afterwords.

I am THE man!

PS: Don't forget to wear a pirate suit, and instead of moaning say "arg" as loud as you can.
    Last edited by Zatguy; 28-09-08 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Laying out the rules to wear a pirate suit, for pirates are teh s3x0rz

Tedel Guest
    My old-fashioned yet still very effective way to turn a girl on is to say: "I love it when I see you horny".

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Love Portion #9 View Post
    This is why you get to know the person before you sleep with them. By the time you make love, this person should know what turns you on. Love making is natural and your feelings for each other will guide the process.

Oh lord, this couldn't be more wrong.

Your feelings for each other don't make you good in bed. I've had guys I loved to death also BORE me to death in bed.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12