+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I ****ing Hate Him!!!

I ****ing Hate Him!!!

I'm sorry for the vulgar language. But to all who is reading this I assume you know my story.

Well, remember Steve? That graduated guy she hung out with a lot? Well she's asking him out! What the ****?? I don't get it, I always believed her before, and I had no reason not to when she told me she didn't want a boyfriend at the time. She had always said that he was not a threat. Well THAT was bullshit.

I just finished that note that I posted about in here, but the 30 people who read it didn't bother to ****in' respond, thanks a lot. Well I gave that to her, and told her to read it tonight, then she says "I don't want this to come as a shock to you later, but I'm asking Steve out." To be honest, it didn't come to be a shock. But I can say this, I'm never talking to him AGAIN!! Or her. If she's going to be that STUPID (it's not stupid because he is not me, it's stupid for reasons we both agreed on) but for as long as they go out, I'm not sharing a word with either of them. And to think of how much I still love her....

"Don't let your memories kill you"
    I express my emotion by shooting things....

BLAH ! I hate people like that ! **** her ! **** him ! What you need to do is go beat that little mutherfawkers ass right in front of her and THEN never talk to them again. Always got to add the beating of a lifetime or else its not a good ending for you. At least with a beat down you get some of your anger out.

She might not do it. She does care how I feel. Her conscience wouldn't let her go against me, so she probably won't do it. She has to realize how ****in' stupid a sophomore and college guy doesn't work. And she said I sometimes went too fast.....Hopefully she'll understand my note and come back to me. Because I believe she has enough respect to stay away from him, if not, **** them both!

my 2 cents

I haven't read your other post.
    If you're mad, do something else, take your anger and go play basketball or xbox or call another friend.
    Give it a rest, breath, ignore them, and walk away.

What I got from your post is that you're pissed off (I know, no shit!) but to an unhealthy level.

It's good to get it off our chest, now, breath, and move on. Put all your strong emotions to good use.

You seem like a bright person, go live your life.

-mildwild
    1) You cannot love someone you do not know. You can only love the image you have of them in your mind.

2) Have you ever told the people you love that you're proud of them?

3) You're one in a million, the universe is big, there is famine, there is war, but that does not make your life, your emotions and feeling, or your goals small, only you can do that.

Er, she is a sophomore in High School....?

Metalhead6six6 -

If you had a farm and a fox stole one of your chickens, would you slaughter your pig for having seen the fox? Do you see my point?

Why do you hate him so much? What did he do to you? It sounds like it's her you should be mad at.

No, I think I would probably slaughter the fox