+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ****ing Sexo Sexoid ****ing Yea!

lilwing89 Guest

****ing Sexo Sexoid ****ing Yea!

I want to have sex. my gf wants to have sex BUT she is afraid i will get her pregnant..but i guess your always taking that chance eh? i wanna bang the shitz out of her but shes not willing; and i wont force her into anything because i am a faithful boyfriend...anyways we're both virgins. i guess if we are going to ever have sex its gonna be like after we get married or something...god!

life's a *****

nother thing to add to that...im afraid to ask her if she would blow me or if i can go down on her or something....i just dont know what to say and along with that im afraid that she would think im weird or something you know..

its like

Wing: Will you suck my ****?
    Wing's girl: umm i dont know
    Wing: can i put in your mouth and find out(just kidding about this line)

i wouldnt exactly say those phrases to her..but i dont know what the **** to say...should i be all white boy and..

Wing: Can I please put my penis into your mouth and have you firmly suck it in a vacuum like motion until an orgasm is reached?
    Wing's girl: Yes Wing, I'd love to! *plays music from that one scene where the 2 people are running toward eachother in the field of daisies*

so basically yea...im ****ed! or well i wanna be! shes never done anything like that either...and well just about anything she is done is anything i have done with her; im her first bf..and alls we done is make out and kiss eachother in special places lol(like frenching and on the neck and i got to kiss her tits a few times)

im not gonna like stop in the middle of a make out session either and unzip my pants and unleash the wang within...i just dont know how to do this stuff guys...help!

i dont know..<<she always says that(then smiles) when im like you wanna make out or somethin? or "can i finger you?" sometimes i feel like i ask too much..but i need a second opinion on that.. i did try to stick my hands in her pants a couple of times and she pulled my hand out every time "no.." lol...she knows that things lead to things i guess..but i wouldnt ****ing pull anything off while her parents are there!( they were like outside working on the garden)

me
    Last edited by lilwing89; 11-09-05 at 09:32 PM.

holy sh*t.. i've never seen a more horny post in my life... wow..!!! i hear u man.. someone needs to get laid!!!

i don't mean that in a bad way.. i'm not labeling u unable to... caz ur almost there lilwing... lol..

but yeah.. keep in mind.. if it's her first time.. and your her first bf.. then expect things to be SLOW!!!

it's not a bad thing.. then again.. wow.. u sould like u wanna release the animal within.. hormones r crazy...

she probly grew up, being told that sex would hurt the first time.. (a.k.a. no rush for her to have sex..) and.. some other general, abstact, vague stuff like... save sex till u know ur ready.. or... wait till u find that special person before u start to have sex..

i think u have 2 options.. first one.. is the more common one.. YOU.. the GUY.. has to suck in all his sexual urges... and live with the agony, tourment, well.. u get the point... but don't do it.. it becomes a habbit, and really hard to enjoy sex later on.. with someone who is just over that phase..

do i recomend it?? not really... no.. i'm not heartless... but as special as she is.. and as much as no way in hell did her parents ever tell her this... but sex brings two people together.. it makes them closer.. if u learn to remove all the sexual and dirty aspects from sex, u'll see what i'm talking about...

option number 2.. society is cruel now isn't it... lol.. if u do the slightest thing that suggests u want to have sex with your gf.. it's like ur coaxing her into some sinister sceam.. so handle this one with care.. lol

let's face the facts lilwing.. she's really just holding out on u.. in a cute way.. but it's not all her fault... so.. u can really do the same..

i'm not talking about takeing revenge.. just help her see what it feels like.. for her, the sunstitute to sex.. is kissing and making out.. so take that away.. say that u don't really feel like getting touchy feely till both of u are (insert abstract term) "ex; more serious"..

it's going to frustrate her beyond belief.. and ur even going to feel guitly.. and get ready for nagging.. lots of it.. caz it's really like ur sex depriving her.. but in a way.. ur just being fair..

the point of it is not to hold out.. lol.. just keep that in mind.. it's to let her know you're there.. but she can't kiss u.. or get touchy feely with u... it's like some big **** tease.. so to speak.. lol..

u want to try and let her know how u feel at one point.. tell her.. look.. us not being able to have sex.. feels the same way.. and hopefully.. both of u will work it out..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Hahaha! This post is hilarious! I never thought about how difficult it must be for a boy to ask for a blow job before; thanks for the new perspective!

But you are only 16, and I am guessing she is your age. She sounds like a smart girl to be waiting. The consequences for girls having sex are higher than for boys. Be patient, your day will come. In the meantime, why don't you just ummm... take care of business yourself before you go see her? It might relieve you of some of the urgency you are feeling.

lilwing89 Guest
    because im going blue..i even started sticking stuff in my butt! that's how boring mr. hand is. maybe ill dress up mr hand with a sock or a glove or something...

no?
    no.

has anyone in here ever put their mommy's panties on?
    Last edited by lilwing89; 11-09-05 at 10:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    has anyone in here ever put their mommy's panties on?
    wow...

i rest my case... u need to show her how bad it feels for u...

it's actually not fair to YOU at all...

shur.. she's not "ready" yet.. which in other words means.. she's not going to have sex with u, caz she's been told it's going to hurt.. and that's IT!!! period, end of discussion, she could care less how u feel about it...

what u CAN do.. is leave her.. and if sex is the only thing that matters to u.. trust me.. by 16, there'er not that many girls that haven't taken that first step..

BUT.. if u really do love her.. you ARE going to wait this out.. no matter how crazy it's driving u.. and just for shh! referance.. there's really no worst feeling.. so stop giving lilwing all that crap... i agree with almost all your other posts on LF.. but not here..

lilwing.. u need to take control of the situation... stop the contact.. if she asks y.. give her an abstract answer like (u know exactly y).. never answer y.. she's not stupid... she'll know y.. but she'll only want YOU to say it.. so that she can start telling u y why she's not going to...

therefor.. don't tell her y.. until she breaks... it sounds evil.. but it's really not as evil as having her bf sit there, going blue, putting things up his procto.. and trying on his mom's ewww man.. wtf.. seriously...

if she really doesn't wanna aknowladge that she gets the point.. and u still like her.. u have to tell her... (i'm talking about months from now..)

if u still feel like you're going crazy.. and she's really not willing to compromise with u at all... then tell her it's over... and u shouldn't feel bad... u respect her enough to supress ur urges up to a point... but ur not going to turn gay.. just caz she's "not ready" yet.. and if she's the type of person that wants everything to be beneficial for HER only.. then.. sorry.. i really think u need to find someone else..

oh... n' please... put ur mom's stuff back in their place...
    Last edited by GrkScorp; 12-09-05 at 12:37 AM.

I received this advice from a teacher of mine when I was 16, mind you he was about 65. He told me to take her hand, and say, "Why don't I take you on a little exploration?" Then you unzip your pants, and put her hand on your dick, and see what she does with it. Now I always say a handjob is a man's job because they're crap, but you're situation seems so desperate that I think if I was you I'd be thrilled out of my mind with a handjob. Now obviously that plan could quickly turn into a disaster, but I think its worth a shot considering your current sexual state of mind.

no way.. lilwing's gf sounds really reserved.. u really don't want to try something like that...

seriously.. i'm almost 19.. and i've never tried to pull that lil stunt off in my whole life..

lilwing89 Guest
    actually the thing about the panties was a joke lol

Quote Originally Posted by lilwing89
    actually the thing about the panties was a joke lol
    dude.. don't joke around like that...

lol.. still .. yeah... stay clear of the backdoor...

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp
    no way.. lilwing's gf sounds really reserved.. u really don't want to try something like that...

seriously.. i'm almost 19.. and i've never tried to pull that lil stunt off in my whole life..
    He's gotta ease her into the whole deal somehow, and so far things are looking pretty bleak.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    The consequences for girls having sex are higher than for boys.
    consequenses???

am i missing something here... caz i don't remember being punished for having sex...

if you're implying that it hurts.. and that it's a bigger step for girls.. then ok.. "ok"... it's a bigger step they have to take..

well.. it's also a bigger step for poor lilwing having to deal with the frustration for not snapping at his gf.. and waiting till she thinks she's ready..

how much of a gap should they have be4 his gf thinks she's ready???

what determines if she's ready?? when he's borderline gay?? when he starts looking at other girls?? when he leaves???

no way shh!... shur.. it's a big step.. but let's not put it up an a pedastle and praise it like it's some kind of super-duper sacrafice...

u have to agree that one is not easier than the other.. both are just as hard to overcome... but one can last till she dies a virgin.. and the other can last till lilwing's nuts explode... lol.. jk buddy... lol.. that'll never happen..

so.. in conclution.. it's really not fair to say that girls have bigger consequences than guys... shur.. i can sit here now and debate as to why it's much harder for guys... but i'm not.. caz in my own honest opinion.. i think they're both even...

lilwing89 Guest
    i already am looking at other girls... cause she pretends like she doesnt like me around ppl...**** im leaving her if the shit dont stop

There is so much nonsense flying around on this thread, I don't even know where to begin.

About the girl not wanting to have sex yet: Well, perhaps she recognizes that lilwing is already looking around at whatever else is out there. Frankly, that would be smart on her part. She would likely f*ck him, and he's going to move on anyway, and then she would have given it up for nothing. Teenage boys are not skilled enough to actually PROVIDE pleasure to girls, and girls at this age do not normally have anywhere NEAR the sex drive of teenage boys, so for her to do it with him IS a gift. All she probably wants is a boy's attention right now. Most importantly, just because Lilwing is horny does not obligate her to provide sexual gratification. She is not a blow-up doll.

About her "turning Lilwing gay" - um, well he has already posted that he thinks he is bisexual (as I remember it). Besides, you can't "turn" anyone gay.

About the consequences being greater for girls - duh! Not only do girls have to live with the constant threat of pregnancy and having the boy subsequently abandon her, they are also emotionally tied to their vaginas. When they sleep with someone, it is normally more than simply an act of sex, but rather is an act of deep emotional attachment. YOu boys will do it with anyone who is willing when you are teenagers, but normal girls do it with boys they think they love, so there is a larger risk of heartbreak.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahaha! you're putting things up your ass?!?! wow, you really are desperate.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    About the consequences being greater for girls - duh! Not only do girls have to live with the constant threat of pregnancy and having the boy subsequently abandon her, they are also emotionally tied to their vaginas. When they sleep with someone, it is normally more than simply an act of sex, but rather is an act of deep emotional attachment. YOu boys will do it with anyone who is willing when you are teenagers, but normal girls do it with boys they think they love, so there is a larger risk of heartbreak.
    lmao.. omg.. shh! i dunno what u ate.. but wat happened to the old shh!

first off... guys risk pregnancy to.. no.. not getting pregnant... but actually GETTING someone pregnant.. that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I have sex..

emotionally tied to their vaginas??? like i said.. putting it up on a pedastle... typical answer..

when girls sleep with someone.. it's more than just an act of sex??? deep emotional attachment... oh it's deep alright... i know girls that go around.. and b*tch to me how they're not getting any from their guy.. how their guy doesn't give them enough sex, enough head.. enough, enough, enough... it works both ways shh!

i know u may think that for everyone it's this magical expiriance.. and that all girls fart once a year, and it smells like roses... but wake up..

guys love the emotional aspect of sex as well... i know i can't even get hard if i'm not having sex with someone i have some feelings for.. and up to now.. i never really enjoyed sex for that exact reason.. i just wasn't connected with the other person...

as for a larger risk of a heartbreak... if both of them love eachother.. then isn't the heartbreak the same???

it's just a logical question.. or u implying that it's WORST for girls.. or that girls are MORE attached??? or is that what your limited view allows u to see???

this issue doesn't have room for femanists or male shovanists...

everyone's problem always seems bigger than the other's...
    but remember, that it's equally as hard for both of u...
    and like i said.. but i'll say it again.. in the hope that everyone will read it correctly this time... if all you're looking for is sex.. then u should move on.. if u really care about her.. it's worth trying to cope with your urges for a while.. but despite how much the women on this forum will tell u to make the bigger chunk of the sacrafice and try to deal with it all by your own... u should know that she needs to compromise as well...

i think there's nothing else to be said about this... as for u lilwing.. go talk to her.. trust me.. if u both love eachother.. then all u want to do is make eachother happy... just remember not to abuse that fact... and don't let her abuse it either...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast