+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NEw !

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    So you wanted to go where you know you're not exactly welcome?

And you throw a fit when he doesn't want you to go...

I think you just like drama.

You could admit it at least.
    i didnt actually want to go - its the point that he didnt want me to go and that he found out like an hour before and just left me.

... okay maybe i do like drama....?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    i didnt actually want to go - its the point that he didnt want me to go and that he found out like an hour before and just left me.

... okay maybe i do like drama....?

As silly as this is to me, I'm not surprised because my girlfriend has helped me gain a little more knowledge of the female psyche.

Now, if your "man" doesn't know any better, he's going to try to tell you why you shouldn't be angry or upset at him or the situation, which in turn may just make you angrier. This is simply because men think with logic, and women tend to...well not think so much as feel.

Just keep this mind, should these events occur.

But really now, since you're already aware of the fact you may be overreacting, I say you suck it up, and think of solutions to how he dealt with the situation. And suggest him use them for next time. Because it sounds to me he tried to think of erroneous excuses for you not to go, when he should have been a little more honest.

As silly as this is to me, I'm not surprised because my girlfriend has helped me gain a little more knowledge of the female psyche.

Now, if your "man" doesn't know any better, he's going to try to tell you why you shouldn't be angry or upset at him or the situation, which in turn may just make you angrier. This is simply because men think with logic, and women tend to...well not think so much as feel.

Just keep this mind, should these events occur.

But really now, since you're already aware of the fact you may be overreacting, I say you suck it up, and think of solutions to how he dealt with the situation. And suggest him use them for next time. Because it sounds to me he tried to think of erroneous excuses for you not to go, when he should have been a little more honest.
    I could suck it up but i am a stubborn person. I'll try but cant say it will be successful. It pisses me off bc in the same situation it would not be question as whether I wanted him to go with me. So now i say - maybe he doesnt need to go next time.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by beans28 View Post
    I could suck it up but i am a stubborn person. I'll try but cant say it will be successful. It pisses me off bc in the same situation it would not be question as whether I wanted him to go with me. So now i say - maybe he doesnt need to go next time.
    -shrug-

Maybe he doesn't.

Me and my girlfriend don't do everything together. Even when it comes to mutual friends, sometimes she'll go, or we'll both go. Sometimes I'll go and play a pickup game we both enjoy, but I'd rather just go at it alone.

It may not be so much he doesn't want you to go (though in this situation he may not have wanted any tension), but more he'd rather go by himself.

-shrug-

Maybe he doesn't.

Me and my girlfriend don't do everything together. Even when it comes to mutual friends, sometimes she'll go, or we'll both go. Sometimes I'll go and play a pickup game we both enjoy, but I'd rather just go at it alone.

It may not be so much he doesn't want you to go (though in this situation he may not have wanted any tension), but more he'd rather go by himself.

yeh i hear ya. prob right.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    We could advise you all day, and you could get all sorts of advice. What we're all more curious about is what you'll actually do, so keep us updated.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You need to be right, don't you beans? You have to be careful with that... it will drive your men away, my friend.

If you want to correct this problem, ask yourself how you can avoid being so disliked that people don't want you around. I mean, most people can tolerate others they don't exactly adore, but it sounds like you've pushed beyond that point to be the kind of girl that is flat-out objectionable.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

When my man got home we talked and everything it cleared up. FYI - we are open and he would have told me that i wasnt wanted around bc i am " disliked". That was not the case. Also - i am a very warm and nice person - BUT when certain lines are crossed I let it be known and I will put that person in their place. The reason that he doesnt like me if that is true - is because he disrespected me and i let him know. Before that point we were cool and got along great.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Beans, I admire that you're a straight shooter, I'm a little blunt myself. But when it comes to close friends and family, it's typically better to try to take your quarrels behind the scenes and smooth them over when it won't embarrass someone and escalate the situation (or the dislike).

Now I don't really know how you were disrespected, and I don't know how you "put him in his place", but those words alone suggest you tried less to find common ground with this individual and tried more to belittle him, even worse if it were in front of people.

Once again, the extra effort to be the better person is warranted if you'll likely see this person again. I've seen bad blood in a family and it's no good.

Well - i guess if you consider that he disrespected me in front of my family ( he is a just a friend) than yes i told him about himself infront of them. I know that we are going to cross paths so of course I dont want to have bad blood. However, even my man took him out side to talk to him on 2 different occasions because he was rude to me infront of other people -and getting into my personal business when it was none of his.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not sayin' you should, or shouldn't, but, you know what you have to do if you want to fix things.

Anyway, it's good to hear you resolved things with your...fiance? Just try to think about things before you blow your cap, or come here and blow off some steam.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12