+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NEw !

NEw !

Hey everyone!

Just found this site. I was actually trying to find a forum where I could vent! My boyfriend just left me home to go to a baby shower and didnt want me to go. I am so freakin pissed off! What kind of sense does that make? NONE. He is being an asshole.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Were you formally invited?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Here is the thing - We been together 5 year, live together for a year. Its his best friends girlfriends baby shower and I dont care for him anyway. They are having 2 baby showers and this is her side of the family my boyfriend didnt even know about it until today and he was like oh well its her family and he is going with another friend to keep he father company. Its a dominican baby shower and if you know dominicans they always make it a real party. I see it like this i am his girlfriend but might as well be his wife the way we are. ( we are going to be engaged soon - he took me to pick out a ring) I am not just his girlfriend who he sees on the weekend and he is not going to hang out with the guys. Its a party so therefore he should have taken me. and to be honest since i dont care for his friend ( the father) I dont really want to go but its the point that he didnt want to take me. saying he doesnt want to cater to me. its pissed me off and think about it. "oh so and so is having the baby shower ( might as well be called a reg party) but im just going to chill with the father and my other guy friend so you can come to the other one. Thats not cool with me. maybe im crazy but i dont think its cool. and i wont let it slide.

Am I wrong? What do you think?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think you have a leg to stand on. You weren't invited, period. Why SHOULD you have been invited? You don't even like the father-to-be. You and your boyfriend aren't joined at the hip; he was right to go without you, IMO.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I appreciate your opinion. True I dont care for the father. I just think its interesting that he would up and leave and not want me to go. He wasnt even invited until about an hours before he left. LEt me try something like this and i know he would react the same way.

FYI - I like your bluntness

I don't think he saw the point in dragging you along. If he';s there just for his mates, you'd end up sitting on your own doing nothing. You weren't invited.
    Also, have you actually told him you wanted to go?
    Or was it more of a case of him suggesting that you don't go, you not saying anything to counter it, and then you fuming inside because you assume he means you can't go?

I told him I wanted to go and then he said I would take too long to get ready. I think I'm a little messed up bc I dont like his friend - we have bummed heads many times - and I wish he didn't leave me home at the last minute. I guess I understand why he didnt push me to go but i guess im messed up. You say i wasnt formally invited but there are never formal invites - we just go to events together its expected - we are a serious couple not just "dating".

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe your boyfriend was worried about you "bumping heads" at this guy's baby shower.

Also, perhaps his friend asked for you to NOT come, and your boyfriend was trying to spare your feelings by not telling you. After all, if you don't like him, he probably doesn't like you either.

You are right - I dont think he likes me but I dont care. He can kiss my ass he was disrespectful to me and I let him have it. I doubt he asked for me not to go bc he is having another shower that i am expected to go to. As far as him and I bumping heads, my man put him in his place more than once. I think I might be bothered that he went to hangout with him at the shower bc I can't stand him. Kind of want my man to feel the same way. If it was a different friend I prob wouldnt feel this way but I would have prob been expected to be there in that case.

he still aint home - he is not getting ANY lovin when he gets home. I know he is goin to come home and try to get come make up sex. Screw that.

did you tell him how you felt about him going?

You know how it is he said i could go but he didnt WANT me to go. So that is why i ended up not going - i dont want to be there if he doesnt want me there but i did tell him how it felt about it. typically i dont expect ti hang out with him and the guys but this was a different situation - it was a party and simply didnt want me there. if you read above you saw that the father to be and i dont get a long which is part of the reason he prob didnt want me to go but there will be a 2nd shower and i am expected to go to that one. so basicly i dont get it and i think its messed up.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    So you wanted to go where you know you're not exactly welcome?

And you throw a fit when he doesn't want you to go...

I think you just like drama.

You could admit it at least.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast