+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i need some help :(

yea its jut im paranoid, with what other people think about me
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

I've been with guys who are both circumsized and not...there isn't much of a difference when you're having sex. When it comes to blowjobs and such, there's a little more work...making sure the foreskin is pulled back and you don't scratch it with your teeth (which also applies to guys who are circumsized). There is absolutely NOTHING to be ashamed of, however. It's not any less attractive or any less pleasure-giving. Some women (I am one) are just picky and there's not a whole lot you can do about it, but talk to her about it. I'm sure she won't find it a problem.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Ive never been with a circumsized guy, so I might be a little freaked out if I saw a CUT guy...really. Its a silly reason to hate your parents. You should thank them for refusing to do something so barbaric to your genitals! As for your gf, I really wouldn't worry...I doubt she is going to have a problem. Most girls could really care less.

Just stop worrying and bein' like my mum. She's paranoid about everything and that just really pisses me off. She's over reacting with EVERYTHING! AAHHH!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12