+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need some help :(

i need some help :(

hey guys, im new here, and i have a problem. I have a girlfried who i love very very much, and she loves me, and she wants to be intimant with me, now i have no problem with her (her breasts, vagina, face, etc) its that she wants to be intimant on my penis, and im afraid of this, because im uncircumcised, and i know what girls think about it and i hate my parents for waht they have one to me in not letting the doctors cut me. I hate them and i cant forgive them. but im not a virgin, i have had sex, but it was with a girl whos whole family was not circumcised and she EXPECTED me to not be either. But some girls dont want anything to do with the uncircumcised guys, and im afraid to finally let her know about it. I know she will still love me and still want to be with me, but her sexual urges she has, and if she doesnt want anything to do with my penis, it will force her to look elsewhere (other guys ) can someone please help me out, anyone who has had some kind of situation like this, at this point anything will help (except telling me how doomed i am )

Does she only allow circumcised ?

Quote Originally Posted by French056
    Does she only allow circumcised ?

i dont know, she has only seen one, and he was circumcised for all i know, but i dont think she knows that there is natural and circumcised, most girls actually think that a guy is born circumcised, i talked to a girl about it who was shocked when she saw a guy who was uncut, i just told her about what it was and how we are all born that way, i never let on that i was uncut too
    no one knows

If she loves you she does not care. I am not circumscised ( hard word to write) and i will not worry

OK - here's another guy responding 'cuz the gals seem to be too embarrased to say anything this morning.

My first response is - How old are you? This sounds like a rather childish insecurity. If it really matters to her, you've probably chosen the wrong girl.

I don't recall ever discussing it at any length with a female, but I get the impression that a small minority will actually prefer uncircumsized guys (the foreskin, I'm told, can be a fascinating thing to play with - and since you're in the minority in N. American culture at the start of the 21st century, there's an air of the exotic about you).

A small minority will steer clear of you (the foreskin, I'm told, can be a hygene problem - and since you're in the minority in N. American culture at the start of the 21st century, you look strange to them).

The overwhelming majority will simply take you as you are.

I suspect it's much the same as those who (like me) choose to wear their whiskers: a few women are attracted, a few are repulsed, and most just take it as part of what makes me, "me". If she loves you, and it's a problem for her, she'll ask you to change it - and if you love her, you'll consider doing it - and if you really love each other, you'll find a solution together.

Agree with Daletom, just make sure you keep your hygene up to scratch.
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

Girl Speaking!! *clears throat*

I will never get over the fact that some girls are so picky over circumcised/uncircumcised men?!?!?! I mean... does it really matter? NO, it does NOT!! Now, I've tried both and I found them both to be just as exciting. Why does the look of it matter? It shouldn't... its all in how you use it that counts

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

Hmmm...(scratches head), is that true of 'long socks' as well
    It's like in the Seinfeld episode where...

I read that you can't get a true blowjob if you're uncircumcised.
    [url=http://www.giantitp.com/index.html][/url]

no u can't get a realy good one aparantly. anything true is natural. natural is true. anything un is false lol. anyway a someone should like the person u r. not that u uncirumsided. thats just an added bonus for that girl lol

Girls aren't embarrassed to responf. They're just BUSY!

I can't believe some girls think that men are born circumcised. Ignorant chickenheads.

Don't worry about it, for now. Why worry beforehand? just tell her the truth and show her your penis. I doubt that she'll slap her cheeks and start screaming "gross". Lol, just kidding!
    I have it all. Including kino.

its something like 80% of the population is uncircumsided. or something like that. if she says anything about it then its sad because its natural

dude hate to break it to u, but are u talking about 80% of the population in the united states? or in the world? the world maybe its 80% but in the united states you can be pretty safe saying 80% IS circumcised. am i wrong about this?
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

thats it. 80% in te usa isn't cir. i learnt that from whtching sex and th city.

uk its prity much the same. about 30-40% r cir. or something like that

dude, i'm sorry, but if you hate your parents for something as trivial as this, i think you have bigger things to worry about than whether your girlfriend is going to be upset that you're not circumsized.

but seriously, i highly doubt she'll care. i'm not, and the girls who i have gotten head from haven't even commented on it. its really not a big deal, i wouldn't worry about it nearly as much as you are.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast