+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Trimming my nose hair. Ask me anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol I see, this is the point where everyone ignores how fuccking wrong they were. Just ignore it instead of owing up to your dumb mistakes because they show how dumb you maybe really are

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    But yes, I am not a mathematical genius like you, in fact, I quite suck at math. Happy?
    I'm not a math genius either asshole. I just call bullshit where I see it and there's a ton of bullshit in you

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Nope, I meant what I copied. The puzzle still stands as it was in my post.
    So you still think xy, a multiplication function, is the same as an exponential function? You haven't learned the difference yet?

Congratulations on insisting to be a dumbass boobaa

Oh, and that 1+1 thing can be solved with 6'th grade mathemathics, you only have to think outside of frames a little bit. Its kind of mathematical joke, for nerds like you. Some may claim this method wrong, some may not, since it involves x and y which both are 1. Its just that x can be number of apples in your pocket and y can be number of apples in my pocket.

1) a and b, a=b

2)
    a2=ab

3)lets do minus b2
    a2-b2=ab-b2

4)a2-b2=ab-b2 > (a+b)(a-b)=b(a-b)

5)eliminate (a-b)

(a+b)=b

if a=b ja b=1, then 1+1=1
    Umm, no boobaa, more than "some" people will claim it's wrong. In your "proof" the "elimination" you are doing is just dividing both sides of the equation by a - b, which is defined only when a - b does not equal 0. Since it does equal 0, that cannot be done, you can't divide by 0 dumbass

dm you need to get laid.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    dm you need to get laid.
    I'd like to volunteer my time to get him some sex.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    So you still think xy, a multiplication function, is the same as an exponential function? You haven't learned the difference yet?

Congratulations on insisting to be a dumbass boobaa

Umm, no boobaa, more than "some" people will claim it's wrong. In your "proof" the "elimination" you are doing is just dividing both sides of the equation by a - b, which is defined only when a - b does not equal 0. Since it does equal 0, that cannot be done, you can't divide by 0 dumbass
    Dude...

You don't get it, do you?

Thats the thing. You don't know its 0, its simply a and b. Anyway it was a joke as I said.
    Btw, have you taken modulo 2 arithmetic yet?

Mathematics is full of all kinds of interesting quirks, one thing is formulas, other thing is how to read them...

You should get a webcam or something. I want to see your sexy red angry face.
    Don't expect anything.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Dude...

You don't get it, do you?

Thats the thing. You don't know its 0, its simply a and b.
    You're the one who doesn't get it. First of all you can't admit xy and x^y are two different things, which is just ridiculous. Second of all, when you divide by a - b, the condition is that a and b are different for you to be able to do that. After performing that operation you would have to say if and only if a - b does not equal 0

You should get a webcam
    You should get naked and into the anal receptive position

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    I'd like to volunteer my time to get him some sex.
    I would do things to you for hours and hours

I think what Boobaa is trying to say is that Mathematics is a useless medium unless it is used in combination with another art/science. Which is pretty common sense if you ask me. Every art and science is that way. It's all about the communication of your ideas, through the use of those media.

Anyway, I know those silly algebraic conditions, operators and variables. They are fairly simple to understand DM. The hard part is applying them to every-day life situations, and learning their significance. Most people think in terms of good and bad. The smarter ones think in terms of A, B, and C

DM's we thanked him (or at least I did) because his response was hilarious. It came out of nowhere. I was not expecting it. I didn't really look at it to see if it is set up correctly nor do I recall how (in fact I did not even read his response at all). I'm not sure my best friend would bother either and she probably studied it.

It's a funny response...not a correct answer response.
    Last edited by lesa; 27-12-08 at 09:38 AM.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    DM, you are going to feel really stupid about having argued this stuff in 10 years. Noone cares but you.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    DM's we thanked him (or at least I did) because his response was hilarious. It came out of nowhere. I was not expecting it. I didn't really look at it to see if it is set up correctly nor do I recall how (in fact I did not even read his response at all). I'm not sure my best friend would bother either and she probably studied it.

It's a funny response...not a correct answer response.
    I know that lesa. I wasn't referring to you

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    DM, you are going to feel really stupid about having argued this stuff in 10 years. Noone cares but you.
    How is this any more pointless than all the other things we have argued Indi, besides the fact that in THIS argument you are caught COMPLETELY wrong?

You know why I started arguing this? I thought I lost my fuccking head when YOU WEREN'T questioning that guy and said YOU WERE DOUBTFUL he was wrong or copy pasted it. And then you claimed to be able to UNDERSTAND IT when the ANSWER the guy gave wasn't even in response to the QUESTION and completely nonsense

That wouldn't have been so bad but you tried belittling me, which would have been fine if I was wrong but the fact is you were

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678