+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I stil ring him?

Should I stil ring him?

So there's this guy called Franky. I met him in May 2008. We saw each other for just over a month. We got on well and he asked me out 3 times in that month but I turned him down because I felt guilty for a friend (Basically when i first met him he was with a friend and i was. Our friends got each others numbers, and my friend really liked him and wanted to get to know him and make something of it but he didn't really make any effort with her and because things were going right for me it made me feel bad).

We ended up seeing each other less and less then we completely stopped talking for about 4 months.. then I rang him one night tipsy. I told him how he felt and we talked from there. We talked about meeting up again and he said he would come over to mine. We arranged it but then he told me his bike was broken and he would come the next day...then the day after he said he was coming and never turned up

I decided to get over him after that. He hurt me so much and I cried for ages.. Then about a month later he spoke to me and wanted me to meet him. I went and met him and it was all ok but then he got 'it' out. This isn't him though!!! I think he did it because when I met him I took a friend and he brought a friend who hes recently hanging round with that does that to girls. HE NEVER used to be like this

Again..I decided I didn't want this and told myself this was the final time I was gonna get over him!! BUT yesterday he came to my house to get his jacket (because he gave me it that night I met him). We talked and then he spoke to me on msn later. He said I looked sexy when he saw me and it reminded him of when he first met me.

Also later on that night he text me asking what I was doing. I was in bed and I asked him what he was doing. He said he was in bed too but couldn't sleep and that we should meet up soon because he wants to make up with me properly!! I said yeah ok well i'll text you at the weekend or something. He replied gdgd i'll text you tomorrow night x.

He didn't text me today

Now what? Do I still ring at the weekend or not? I just really wanna make this work!! Its a new year and I think we ould make it work somehow

Quote Originally Posted by x---beckie View Post
    So there's this guy called Franky. I met him in May 2008. We saw each other for just over a month. We got on well and he asked me out 3 times in that month but I turned him down because I felt guilty for a friend (Basically when i first met him he was with a friend and i was. Our friends got each others numbers, and my friend really liked him and wanted to get to know him and make something of it but he didn't really make any effort with her and because things were going right for me it made me feel bad).

We ended up seeing each other less and less then we completely stopped talking for about 4 months.. then I rang him one night tipsy. I told him how he felt and we talked from there. We talked about meeting up again and he said he would come over to mine. We arranged it but then he told me his bike was broken and he would come the next day...then the day after he said he was coming and never turned up

I decided to get over him after that. He hurt me so much and I cried for ages.. Then about a month later he spoke to me and wanted me to meet him. I went and met him and it was all ok but then he got 'it' out. This isn't him though!!! I think he did it because when I met him I took a friend and he brought a friend who hes recently hanging round with that does that to girls. HE NEVER used to be like this

Again..I decided I didn't want this and told myself this was the final time I was gonna get over him!! BUT yesterday he came to my house to get his jacket (because he gave me it that night I met him). We talked and then he spoke to me on msn later. He said I looked sexy when he saw me and it reminded him of when he first met me.

Also later on that night he text me asking what I was doing. I was in bed and I asked him what he was doing. He said he was in bed too but couldn't sleep and that we should meet up soon because he wants to make up with me properly!! I said yeah ok well i'll text you at the weekend or something. He replied gdgd i'll text you tomorrow night x.

He didn't text me today

Now what? Do I still ring at the weekend or not? I just really wanna make this work!! Its a new year and I think we ould make it work somehow

How old are you both?

What does the sentence in bold mean ... it almost sounds like you are saying he pulled out his penis!

Carl.

Uhm, why don't you just find a guy who likes you and isn't going to play games instead. Sounds like it'd be much easier on your emotions.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

He sounds nutty.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Idk what to make of this post...it is quite confusing.

Maybe you should break it down a tad bit more cuz right now I'm confused.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/broken-hearts-forum/26958-repost-should-i-still-ring-him.html[/url]
    Spammer Spanker