+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the ring 2

the ring 2

anyone seen it. i just saw it tonight and i'm pretty freaked out. and i'm not easily frightened by movies. i didn't see the first one i hear it's scary too. i'm gonna have nightmares.

Yeah. It sucked ass. Watch the first.

I have seen the first one....scared me to the point of tears ....I can't wait to see the second.....I'll look forward to seeing the responses of people who have seen both...is the second one scarier, or just another typical crappy sequel?
    Negative Ghost Rider...the pattern is full.

Tone Guest
    You gotta see the first one... I saw that in the theatres and it's the scariest movie I've seen to date.

I haven't seen the second yet.

I saw the first one and I couldn't sleep that night. It took me almost a year to get over the fright of it. Movies don't usually scare me that bad but this did. The movie itself was shitty but it was scary. I haven't seen the second yet and until someone tells me its worth the scare, I'm not watching it.

i didn't see the first but this one was scary. it didn't take me days to get over it just took me the evening. and i had to cuddle with my friend noni.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackRose
    I saw the first one and I couldn't sleep that night. It took me almost a year to get over the fright of it. Movies don't usually scare me that bad but this did. The movie itself was shitty but it was scary. I haven't seen the second yet and until someone tells me its worth the scare, I'm not watching it.
    Holy crap, I was going to say almost the exact same thing. Movies don't usually scare me that bad either, but after that one I didn't sleep properly for a week.

No chance I'll be seeing the second one. No way. I'll have to get counselling afterwards.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

oh man i have to check the first one out!

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Don't do it!! Don't!!! I'm so scared of it I won't even pick up the box at the movie store.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Oooh, I watched the first one alone at home with all the lights turned off... I was sure that if my phone rang after the movie I'd die of a heart attack.
    [URL=http://www.123facts.com]Trivia[/URL]- I'm Lovin' It

Tone Guest
    I got a story about the first one! I saw it in the theatres.

I had just moved in with one of my friends to this duplex... and we used his TV in the living room. My room was upstairs close to the living room. Well his TV was set to turn on everyday @ 7:00 to wake him up back when it use to be in his room at home. We didn't have cable set up. So it would turn on to static!!!! JUST LIKE IN THE MOVIE.

Luckily we remembered it and he disabled it.. but lol you know how creepy it would have been to wake up Saturday morning to the static on the TV... I would have flipped... just like I'm going to flip if I ever wake up @ 3:00am after watching Excorcism of Emily Rose.

Erm... The ring wasn't scary at all guys... The Grudge was scarier...

i've seen both the grudge and the ring 1&2 (i remember when i did, i kept the tv covered for almost a week heheh and didn't take a shower hahaha), holy cow they were scary. Shutter and Amityville were the movies that really affected me though! I wouldnt even sleep without any lights on after watching these films

Tone Guest
    What's Shutter?

Man I need to see some of these movies... I can't believe I haven't! I still need to see The Ring 2, The Grudge, and Amityville Horror... and Texas Chainsaw Massacre... and Rosemary's Baby or w/e!

Saw the first one recently, and it sucked.
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast