+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aaaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

it's easy to tell her that, "let the fool go, honey, you can do better", but y'all need to put yourself in her situation. it's partly her fault as well as his, they see each other from time to time, and they have fun, when HE'S not seeing her, he supposedly sees other people. he's doing his thang. in her case, she's doing him and when he leaves, she simmers down and thinks about him. she's not going out thinking of herself but she's thinking of him. HER emotions are stronger than his. so that's why it's hard for her to realize that she doesn't need him when she doesn't have anyone else.
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

This is all true PandaMan. You're good! You've made me realize my self-esteem is the issue.. it feels so splattered to learn he pulled one over on me. His exact intial words when I asked what he was looking for in a relationship about 2 mos into it "I like you and I'm having fun.. but you know L., who knows what tomorrow brings". That kind of bothered me bcuz to me it sounded like ~hopefully tomorow brings something better than you!~. Then I said "well the reason I'm asking is bcuz I have some other opportunities to date but I really prefer to be monog once I'm being intimate with someone". He quiclky responded "me too".
    Last edited by nebulachich; 27-08-04 at 07:01 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12