View Poll Results: Is he overreacting or am I out of line?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • He is overreacting

10 83.33%
  • You are out of line

2 16.67%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mad over silly things

Valentine's Day is the lamest holiday ever. All it ever seems to do is cause single people to feel bad and couples to fight. All so companies can sell more flowers and candy.

Sorry, that's my rant. Yeah, he's overreacting a bit, but the holiday makes people act freaky IMO. Maybe a compromise would be best.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    can somebody please explain to me what is up with all these stories of angry guys getting all bent out of shape for small shit and being jealous controlling abusive little pricks?
    My guess is that the real story here is why they broke up to begin with...possibly, she's always calling the shots and he got tired of it. And, they got back together with her trying to avoid controlling behavior and he trying to believe that she won't be controlling and then...well, she starts calling the shots again.

Truth be told, access to men or women (for either sex) is no longer reserved to dating. Work puts us in contact all day long and we see the best and worst of each other. So, when we get to the social relationship, we are often weary of each other (a gender-based weariness) due to over-exposure. Men used to be more mysterious to women because they didn't see them all day long and vice-versa...now, the blush is off the rose, so to speak. Just a reality of modern life.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthetics View Post

And FYI, I have never cheated on him. We broke up the first time because HE didn't want to be with me anymore.
    Well, maybe he feels that he needs daily contact to maintain his attachment to you.
    Spammer Spanker

i think he's being over sensitive and over insecure... if you really care for him a lot, then you got to tolerate him for all his moment of weakness ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12