+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Female ejaculation

gorgeous thing!

it makes me excited!
    fancy that couples ejaculate simultaneously!
    great job

My ex, Robin - she could do it. She didnt know she could do it and neither did I, and one day (i think I've told this story before, but I'll tell it again seeing that you need a good resopnse) we decided to do 69.. So I am goin at it, right.. ok well all of a sudden her back started to arch and my dick came out of her mouth - so I knew she was liking what I was doing.. so I kept going and going. I wanted her to get hers and then get so hot and horny that she would jump on me and ride me like a horse or something... ok well she lets out this LOUD scream and then next thing I know I feel like I am drowning ! Out of natural reaction, I throw her off of me and I jump up coughing and gagging for air ! I ended up spitting a SHIT LOAD of her cum out of my lungs and onto the wall ! It was ****ing weird ! Then I was like "WHOA !" and then she starts to cry because she thought she pee'd in my mouth or something.. I knew from the taste it want pee (yes i know what piss tastes like - dont ask..) so I told her it was ok that she didnt pee. I explained to her what it was and she was like "wow !" We were both pretty much thru with the moment - but it was a great experience for us both. Since I knew where her "spot" was I used it all the time. And just for shits and giggles, and plus I REALLY LIKED it, I would have her sit on my chest while I played with her shit until she would squirt all over my chest and face. There were many many times where we would have to flip the matress when we were done so we didnt sleep in cum. lol

Basically - I've been with a woman like you - and I ****ING LOVE IT !!! You are NOT a freak ! You have a talent that I wish I could find in a woman today !

wow, you really do have some of the most informative responses. Thanks heaps, that helped a lot
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I've only ever done it once...and it kinda grossed me out...hubby thought i'd peed all over him and i hadnt...the matress and the bedsheet was soaked..but its never happened to me since!

Pee? Does it really look like pee? I was under the impression that a woman's cum looks like a guy's.

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    Pee? Does it really look like pee? I was under the impression that a woman's cum looks like a guy's.
    U R NAIVE..
    DONT mind it

Yes I'm naive... still a virgin... haven't even kissed yet...

Though come to think of it... a woman's cum should be colourless cos it doesn't contain sperm or the clotting agent for sperm present in a guy's cum

Quote Originally Posted by GBRaul
    Though come to think of it... a woman's cum should be colourless cos it doesn't contain sperm or the clotting agent for sperm present in a guy's cum
    dont cum for a long time ,guy's cum is also apparent!

What? What do you mean by apparent? Do you mean transparent? Anyway, to make it transparent, it would be easier to achieve if you masturbaded a lot of times in a row and your testes cannot manage to produce so much sperm in such a short time.

i made a mistake !
    sorry
    i agree with u

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12