+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Female ejaculation

Female ejaculation

I was talking about this with a guy I've been seeing. I don't think there's all that many women that squirt with a g-spot orgasm, and I just a couple years ago found out I'm one of them. I knew it was different, but, whatever. So I'm talking to this guy about it yesterday (we've been friends anyway so it's not all that weird, it's not like I just met him) and told him that I can ejaculate and so he asked me to describe it for him. I tried, though it's hard to describe, and when I was done he totally freaked out and was all "OMG I need to think about something else now, that's just way too freaky, that can't be normal!"
    So now I feel like a freak My question is more for the guys I guess, but for anybody, do you think it's weird for a girl to do that, or is it a turn-on, or would it make you run screaming, or what?

Thanks - oh and sorry if this has been discussed before, i went through a few pages of posts and didn't see it so I decided to take my chances
    [URL=http://portse.ipbhost.com]Keystroke Community[/URL]

I really don't see why it should be a turn off. Hell, it might even make the guy feel good cos he usually won't be able to make a girl squirt right?

true, he won't usually be able to......but what I'm wondering is if the typical guy would even want to?

To me, why not? But I'm a virgin so...

the typical guy would like it trust me. its a part of you nature. dont worry about it and squirt on if thats what you do.

It would turn me on. Seems like it would be a way to make sure that you're getting off too.

Yeah I'm with hasta, that way you KNOW the girl is getting taken care of too and not faking it. The only problem is it can get a bit messy unless you're prepared for it.

My best buddy at work has a girlfriend who ejaculates. Multiple times in a row. To him it's the greatest thing ever. He just gets the big head from thinking that he's responsible for so much pleasure.

I personally never witnessed the phenomenon, and it wouldn't disburd me at all. Except that I'm an hygiene maniac and having to wash my bed everytime after sex would bother me.

it would turn a guy on and also help boost his self confidence.
    And why not just lay down a towel before hand so you dont need to wash the sheets.

am i the only girl here who has this happen? if there's any others, it'd be nice to know i'm not a freak

I don't believe there's anything "freaky" about female ejaculation, I would take it as a compliment. As meremale stated above, if it becomes messy, it's easy enough to lay down a towel.

You know, I've always thought that girls ejaculated too! Oh well... can tell from what I said that I'm inexperienced

King Zarathu Guest
    to me it's all good yeah i read a post before and it's a way to make sure she's not fakin' the orgasm.. a girl that could squirt like that is an A++ for me

yea me and my girlfriend were havin sex the other night and when we got up there was a fairly large wet spot on her sheets from her, i assume, ejaculating....my whole abdomen was soaked....to me it made me feel like i was doin a good job and i could be sure she wasnt faking it. it didnt bother me at all.

I only read a few replies because I'm kind of in a hurry to leave but whatever. So yeah as a guy I personally would NOT think it's weird if you did squirt when you ejaculate infact I'd think of it as a turn on. Why? Because for a girl to ejaculate and actually squirt kind of makes me feel good in a sense that the girl I had sex with feels so good that she squirted when she ejaculated.

I know for a fact that when I had sex with my ex she didn't squirt, all she would do is get really wet down there. Her and I had a discussion about this, and we came to a conclusion that girls can have multiple small orgasims which can be continous and feels extremely good to point where you feel like you're floating versus a guy climax's and can only have one and then has wait for a period so that he can recharge his mojo.

Anyways, to conclude, I remember when I had sex the first few times with my ex, I couldn't even tell if she had an orgasim or not. All I could do was ask But if she were to actually squirt when she ejaculates, man I would be like "WHOA!" in a good kind of way. It would probably excite me even more. But that's just me. I don't know about other guys.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast