+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Quick ?? about revealing pix

Quick ?? about revealing pix

Hey yall! I was wondering if guys find it inappropriate for girls to post bikini/bathing suit pics of themselves on facebook. This is a bit out of the ordinary, but please cite your age when replying. I have a feeling 40 yr olds might find it quite tasteless, while 20 yr olds who have grown up in the myspace era may be rather used to it. and IF there are conditions on your answer (sometimes it's acceptable, other times it's not...) please give a little feedback about what it depends on. i.e., if she's on a beach with friends it's okay, if she's in her room by herself it's tacky.

Thanks!

I'm 23

I'm 23 and I find it quite tacky in any case. More so, obviously, if she just put her bathing suit on and took self portraits and posted them on Facebook. Yuck.

I'm 22-- it's pretty tasteless in either case really. You're posting half naked pictures of yourself on the internet.

I get if you're on vacation with friends or on a cruise and it's a group shot or something... but even then, be aware of who's looking at those pics. Are you posting them to show off what a great time you had and perhaps posting something worthwhile? Or are you posting them to show yourself off?

I agree with the above that it's wayyy worse if you're taking pictures alone in your room for the sole purpose of showing off you "bathing suit," [yeahhh right, you just want guys to see you barely dressed.]

Quote Originally Posted by alovehangoverr View Post

I agree with the above that it's wayyy worse if you're taking pictures alone in your room for the sole purpose of showing off you "bathing suit," [yeahhh right, you just want guys to see you barely dressed.]
    Haha... waiiittttt - are you saying there are people who actually think that's believable? I didn't know anyone was that dumb. (Ok, yeah I did, I just try not to believe it.)

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i say that most people who have these pages love the attention. shit, i got one, but i don't post pictures of myself in a speedo or anything.

i have a picture in the gallery of me with my shirt off, but that's to show off my awesome body, along with the tattoo that i got.

bottom line, if you think that you've got something good, then flaunt it because it won't be around forever.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...