+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Will she chase me?

Ok.. she's looney... on to the next friend...
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

LOL, You might aswell say I am crazy too for hanging around her. lol
    WOOOO

Well, I took your guys advice and stopped talking to her. Then I got more and more texts and calls from her the past few nights. I never answer the calls and when texting I make sure the convo is short. Its usually at night so I say "Im gonna go to sleep, cya". Today she made new friends....All of them being boys. She wanted to call me to tell me about it so I lied and said I was out so I couldn't call her. She told me how they all gave her compliments on her looks. Now really, what am I supposed to say to say? I just said "Thats cool, glad you had fun" and explained to her that I don't have feelings for her anymore (Which is partially true, more guy competition so to speak, and I'm just tired of all the bullshit. Face it, if someone wanted to talked to you it wouldn't be a hassle. End of story) and told her that since she is making other friends I won't really be the main person to talk to anymore. She responded "No! I still wanna talk to you" and it ended there. So I guess there isn't much else to do but continue the causual small talk and slowy break ties with her.
    WOOOO

Quote Originally Posted by JarOPennies View Post
    Well, I took your guys advice and stopped talking to her. Then I got more and more texts and calls from her the past few nights. I never answer the calls and when texting I make sure the convo is short. Its usually at night so I say "Im gonna go to sleep, cya". Today she made new friends....All of them being boys. She wanted to call me to tell me about it so I lied and said I was out so I couldn't call her. She told me how they all gave her compliments on her looks. Now really, what am I supposed to say to say? I just said "Thats cool, glad you had fun" and explained to her that I don't have feelings for her anymore (Which is partially true, more guy competition so to speak, and I'm just tired of all the bullshit. Face it, if someone wanted to talked to you it wouldn't be a hassle. End of story) and told her that since she is making other friends I won't really be the main person to talk to anymore. She responded "No! I still wanna talk to you" and it ended there. So I guess there isn't much else to do but continue the causual small talk and slowy break ties with her.
    Took you a while to realise she was playing with you're emotions.. Atleast you did realise.. Now she can't walk all over you..
    I usually keep contact with exes though.. But in this case I dunno what I would do..
    "And Such Is Life"
    [url=www.desiwow.net/][/url]
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/desinatex][/url]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345