+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need a advice on a girl...

Need a advice on a girl...

I'm very confused about this girl and need advice before i do something stupid.

So i met this girl in work. We are the same age and both in college. She seems to be a flirty girl in my opinion however im unsure whether she is interested in me or just being herself. She initiated contact with me by getting my number from a co worker but she only texts me after i text her. In work she tells me about other guys that she likes and has often tried to assess what my type of girl is.

We get on well and generally chat about everythin and we have both confessed things that we believe to be very confidential information about our different social circles. By the by We dont live in the same areas and hence we generally would never conincidentaly bump into each in social situations.

She has come to my defence in work on occassion, while we both playfully insult each other more recently things were a little physical when she hit me i feigned injury to her amusment, she even wrote her name and a heart on my arm. She has also passed favourable comment on my body and asserts id only wish to be with her in a playful way. She admitted to dreaming about me but wont say in what way just that I was in her dream.

We text every now and then, most recently she, being herself, determined that she could have me if she truly wanted me, but it was not in a vain arrogant way but a more mysterious way. When she asked what i thought of her i said i was too shy to say while she quickly dismissed this wit 'i dont really care anyway' but then said she thinks im cool but in denial of her greatness.

if u need more info or have questions which may help do please ask i need help

I think this is generally my problem... im seriously confused... my head is all over the place... I think ive got a serious crush on this girl but i dont want to be made a fool of.

what can anyone make of this situation? What should i do? Does she really like me or is it just her nature which is leading me on??? Can anyone determine her actually thoughts from this???

How many more times are you going to post the same thing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

she's the flirty type period. she gets off on jus messin around with guys and seeing if she can get them.. that's her personality

BUT that doesn't necessarily mean she's not interested... that's only up to you to decide by casually jus asking if she wants to hang out then go from there. that's the only way you'll ever know