+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Advice about this girl please

Advice about this girl please

so i met this girl at my friend's birthday party lastnight i actually met her once before about a month ago she came in to eat at the restaurant where i work. when i walk in the party she was already there she looked at me and ask Hey! don't u work at this place blah blah...i was like Yeah!(she reconized me!!!) then we started talking she asked me to sit next to her and the party goes on we were drinking playing games and talking

every once in a while i would turn and talk to her she seemed to enjoy talking to me and show a few signs that shes interested in me(correct me if im wrong) she asked me if i had a facebook i said yes she told me to add her so i pull out my phone and added her right there and since i already have my phone in my hand i asked for her number she gave me hers and i gave her mines sometime i would make a joke and make fun of her she would laugh and hit me she also asked if i had a girlfriend i said no and she said she doesn't have a boyfriend either

time goes by it was 2am her roommate was totally drunk she could barely walk and after i talked to her i found out that they live in the dorm they dont have car and they walked to the party her dorm is not that far but it would still be a long walk back especially when her roommate is totally messed up so i told them if they want to go back i can give them a ride she said ok

so i drove them back to the dorm drop them off and drove home 15 mins later i got home i checked my email she already confirmed me on facebook and left me a message saying thank you for a ride while i was doing that she texted me saying same thing to me it was really unnecessary to be doing that right away i thought to myself wow she must really be interested in me i texted her back saying you're welcome and told her i was going to bed

today i texted her ask her how she was doing after lastnight she texted me back said she was fine and we kinda chatting texting back and fort for a bit then i asked her if she had a plan tonight she said shes not sure so i asked her if she wanted to go grab some dinner she said she dont know she has alot of homework to do if she could get it done she will let me know

i went out get some stuffs i had to do done i got home i text her again see if she was done with her homework she text me back saying shes still working on it so i said well if she get it done and want to hangout tonight or maybe even tomorrow just let me know

and that was it! now im sitting here thinking

was she really interested in me?
    did i ask her out too soon?
    did she just say she has homework to do just becuase she doesn't want to hang out and try to be nice?
    what should i do now? what if she doesn't call me back when should i call her again or should i just let it go?

please give me some advice

and sorry for long post i was just trying to give out as much detail as i could

thanks in advance
    Last edited by surp; 28-09-08 at 09:47 AM.

Not enough information to tell :3

hey surp thanks for your reply in my post it does feel better to have someone else tell me I need to leave it alone.
    Anyway after reading yours, my thoughts are that she's sincere. I know "I have a lot of homework to do" is a generic answer for not wanting to go on a date, but I'm thinking she may be telling the truth.
    While reading I tried to picture myself in that situation, and I myself would be pretty convinced she's at least interested. I definitely don't think it's too early to ask her out, just don't push it. You told her to let you know when she's available, so just wait for her to contact you. If she hasn't contacted you by Monday I'd give her a call.
    Good luck.

Everything sounded really good until the homework bit... who knows though maybe she REALLY did have a lot of homework to do! But you did seem kind of pushy that day.. she already told you that if she finished she would let you know yet you txt her a few hours later asking her if she's done... just ease off the gas a bit and give it time to play out.

Cosmic,No problem im glad i could make u feel better and thanks for reply on mine as well

Zilla80,thats what i thought everything was great untill i asked her out and she siad she has homework to do ur right i was pushing it too much i just thought it would be a good opportunity to get her out since its a weekend and another thing there was a few guys at party hitting on her and most of them if not all of them are either hang out in same group of friends or have classes together so i was kinda pushing it while i have a chance before they do

anyway like u guys said i should wait it out and dont push too much i guess ive done my part i already let her know im interested in taking her out now i just wait and see how she response

thank you for all reply

She's a college student. College students are SUPPOSED to do homework.

Why don't you try asking her for a date in advance so she can work her studying around that time?