Thread: MEN only please!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Jezebel

shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Naples View Post
    Guys, (and only guys,) is it a turn off if a girl has hooked up with more guys than you have girls? How about if she has been with guys of different races? Problem? Or not? Throw in there, if she's a virgin but has given half a dozen guys blow jobs (age-23)? Also, if a girl you don't want to commit to 100 percent puts her foot down and says she doesn't want to see you at all, then goes out with a few other guys for 6 weeks, but ends up hooking up with you again.... do you lose respect for her? Is she lowered, in your mind, to booty call status? Or can it possibly, with time, grow into a relationship? Thanks. (yes, clearly this is about me and my life.. I'm not denying that.)

P.S./Just For Fun--why do you guys like 69? What's the big thrill? Personally, I'd rather focus on giving and recieving pleasure individually.
    6 guys in 23 years.....thats not bad. i just wouldnt want to hear from her that she's giving half a dozen guy blow jobs. even though its not much i just dun wanna hear it. yes i would lose respect for her if she decided to end it, then hook up with other guys then go back with me. i just wouldn't like her. on the other hand, i also respect that she aint ready to be commited yet. lol maybe i'd ask her to be my friend with benefits. i dont really care if she says no, but if yes, then its all good as long as we use condom. if the case is that she's screwed other guys A LOT with and w/o a condom then i wouldnt want to be fwb.

i dont really like 69 that much anymore. i tried that and this girl had a hairy ass and it was all over my nose =/. i didnt even notice from all the other times that i went down on her that her ass was hairy. i guess she shaved it or sumthing. i do the one where the girl sucks me while i finger her. (the position is like a L shape.)

ps.

just read 2 pages of arguments....lol. dayum Lite =). and for naples, i see your point too.
    Last edited by 12many; 19-05-09 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 12many View Post
    6 guys in 23 years.....thats not bad.
    Right, it's not bad, if say, you started when you were 17 and are now 40.

To quote my wife, "Hell I did 6 guys in a month after 7 years of monogamy and I'm definitely a whore."

No, if you take into account she's still a virgin, she probably started sucking dick at about 18-19? Which makes it 6 guys in 4-5 years. Which, is still not extreme, but again most women don't make men wear condoms during oral so she probably hasn't been tested.

Now, what she didn't state is whether to couple of guys she saw in the 6 weeks between leaving the guy and going back to him were including in the number of men she's blown. She's painting an incomplete picture and trying to get people to side for her based upon it. It's the internet version of a magician's push.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Let me get this straight.. if a guy has sex with 20 women in 3 weeks he's a stud, but if a woman has sex with 6 guys in 23 years she's a slut? Hypocrites!!!! Double standards.... I mean.. c'mon seriously.. get real.. open your eyes and take that chip of your shoulder. Have you heard (read) yourselves?
    A woman could sleep with 6 guys in a night if she wanted to at any time. 20 women in 3 weeks... Well either he's a hooker (because you're exaggerating) or rule of 3 hasn't been applied to his claim (# of claimed partners divided by 3 = actual number except for that time in prison in mexico where he was the bitch...)

If a man had sex w/ 20 men in 3 weeks I'd wonder what disease he was spreading, and would want to know the women he's dating so that I could avoid them.

I've been a male slut, I admit it. I don't think it's bad if you're CAREFUL about it, and RESPONSIBLE about it, and get TESTED.

But, hey, whatever. Treat it like 1 guy every 4 years. Which means she was sucking dick from birth and then once every 4 years or so until her current age.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, anyway, it seems like few of the guys are saying its an actual turn-off based on numbers alone.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Pardon me if this has been said already as I really didn't read this thread well, but the woman is 23 and has had sex with 6 men or she has had sex with 6 men in her 23 years of adult life?

18+23=41 age and 6 partners

or lets say she started really young. 13+23=36 age and 6 partners

Which one is it: 23 years of age or 23 years since first sexual intercourse?
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

I'm not a man but to answer your question, no a man will not respect you if you don't carry yourself in a respectful manner. You ask this question because you do not feel that you carry yourself well to others.
    If you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. ~ Marilyn Monroe

Yeah it's pretty disgusting. Especially if they weren't in a relationship with the person they were ****ing.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZalS1tjNm24"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZalS1tjNm24[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Whore.
    ______
    Haha haha hahaha !

Let me get this straight.. if a guy has sex with 20 women in 3 weeks he's a stud, but if a woman has sex with 6 guys in 23 years she's a slut? Hypocrites!!!! Double standards.... I mean.. c'mon seriously.. get real.. open your eyes and take that chip of your shoulder. Have you heard (read) yourselves?
    It's all because guys are generally 'the dirty' ones so it's more common then to discover many lands.Girl are in general ' the saint' ones so it's just whoremaking thing to put so many penises in their mouth in such a short period.
    I assume she didn't start before 18 ,cause she didn't even wanted to have normal sex and.I think she was afraid of it and prefered to suck some cocks instead. Lol I imagine those girls who suck cocks in club toilets hehe.

To OP: It is turning off.Well there's nothing interesting in a girl which mouth were more explored than Mount Everest...EVER.

To be honest, I have a friend,she's 20 , she has had about 9 guys,all were her boyfriends She started with 15 ( In Poland i think it's already legal ago for it,i'm not sure) .
    I wazzzz here

It's to do with gender roles. A guy has to work hard to get pussy, thus it's seen as an achievement. A girl doesn't need to do much to get laid, thus it's seen as nothing special.

Perhaps these perceptions will change when there is real equality .
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123