+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MEN only please!

MEN only please!

Guys, (and only guys,) is it a turn off if a girl has hooked up with more guys than you have girls? How about if she has been with guys of different races? Problem? Or not? Throw in there, if she's a virgin but has given half a dozen guys blow jobs (age-23)? Also, if a girl you don't want to commit to 100 percent puts her foot down and says she doesn't want to see you at all, then goes out with a few other guys for 6 weeks, but ends up hooking up with you again.... do you lose respect for her? Is she lowered, in your mind, to booty call status? Or can it possibly, with time, grow into a relationship? Thanks. (yes, clearly this is about me and my life.. I'm not denying that.)

P.S./Just For Fun--why do you guys like 69? What's the big thrill? Personally, I'd rather focus on giving and recieving pleasure individually.

The turn off is that the girl is being promiscuous and generally unsafe. By your own behavior you've lowered yourself to "Things I won't touch with a 20 foot pole until she gets tested."

I don't care about races, or virginity, or whatever. I care about personal respect for one's own body. If condoms weren't used and she's seeing multiple people at once she respects neither her own health or that of the guys she's blowing.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

Excuse me, but 6 guys in 23 years is not bad. Get with it. And if you knew what I looked like you'd beg to touch me w/ your 2 inch pole...which I'd decline. Based on your picture, I have a feeling you're just jealous that you're twice my age and prob haven't been able to get nearly as much action as me. Some ppl just spend more time commenting on the dating lives of others than actually having one of their own.
    Last edited by Naples; 17-05-09 at 09:48 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whore.
    ______

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well I wouldn't really want to hear about any girl I was seeing giving other guys blow jobs. I know they have, of course, but there's something about the thought of it that's a bit gut-wrenching, more so than sex. I think it's the submissiveness of giving blow-jobs as a stand-alone act (i.e. without sex).

I'd rather catch my girlfriend f-cking another guy than giving him head, for example.

Anyway, that aside, your numbers are certainly respectable for a 23 year old. I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    well I wouldn't really want to hear about any girl I was seeing giving other guys blow jobs. I know they have, of course, but there's something about the thought of it that's a bit gut-wrenching, more so than sex. I think it's the submissiveness of giving blow-jobs as a stand-alone act (i.e. without sex).

I'd rather catch my girlfriend f-cking another guy than giving him head, for example.

Anyway, that aside, your numbers are certainly respectable for a 23 year old. I certainly wouldn't have a problem with it.
    Thanks Charlie :-) I understand what you're saying about the submissiveness, however in all 6 cases the guys returned the favor. Therefore, the reciprocity, in my mind, eliminates the 'submissive' nature.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah I guess. But I still wouldn't want to know about it.

Why are you still a virgin, just out of curiousity?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    yeah I guess. But I still wouldn't want to know about it.

Why are you still a virgin, just out of curiousity?
    Well until last October it was bc I hadn't really found the love I longed for, and I wanted to hold onto it until I was in a relationship with a really special person. Then, once I finally tried to have sex, I realized my vagina wasn't cooperating. The pain was so excruciating that I just could not let him in. So now, it's not so much by choice :/ I've only attempted sex with the one guy.

Naples, I could care less how many guys you've been with as long as you're f*cking amazing in the sack to back up your number.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't like 69's. the thought of having another ass in my face isn't a pleasant one.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Naples View Post
    Excuse me, but 6 guys in 23 years is not bad. Get with it. And if you knew what I looked like you'd beg to touch me w/ your 2 inch pole...which I'd decline. Based on your picture, I have a feeling you're just jealous that you're twice my age and prob haven't been able to get nearly as much action as me. Some ppl just spend more time commenting on the dating lives of others than actually having one of their own.
    Bahahahah!

First off I read that as you had blown 6 guys in a year, so I apologize for that.

As for me and my motivations for being here, I'm here to try and help people not make some of the dating and relationship mistakes that I made when I was younger. I'm not twice your age, merely 10 years older. I'm also happily married to a beautiful wife, and generally don't have any relationship problems.

The few questions I have asked here revolve around helping others. On average I log in here once every couple of days, spew out a bunch of advice, and wander off to live my life again.

As for my pole size? Well, let's just say I'm perfectly comfortable with my endowment, but thank you for covering something I mentioned in another thread earlier. The moment a woman wants to "Put a man in his place" she goes for dick size. Rag on the size of my dick all you want, it's amusing that you're thinking about my cock for one. Secondly, it wouldn't matter I wouldn't **** you anyway.

Now that we have handled that...

I'm not a "date several people at once" kind of guy. In my life I have generally either been in an exclusive relationship, or I've been single. So in my mind if you said something along those lines to me, I'd cut you loose and maybe keep you around for a booty call, but otherwise you wouldn't ever be serious dating material for me ever again.

Either you're interested or you're not, either your goals and desires align with mine or not. It isn't mean, just honest. If these things didn't match up, I'd kick your ass to the curb without hesitation.

As for being jealous about how many dicks you've sucked? Now were I gay, I guarantee I could beat that number of yours in a night easily. (Pun intended.)

You asked a question, got an answer you didn't like, and immediately went on the attack. Perhaps you shouldn't ask questions if you're not capable of dealing with the responses.

Oh and try not to trip and suck any dicks on your way out to the parking lot.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

yeah..LITE....you were spoken to very badly here....and mostly by someone who was looking for an opinion, which you gave.

Exactly NAPLES, dont ask if you cant take the opinion. You obviously dont have respect for others and by your post, for yourself either. Judging by your attitude, you will be booty call to most men.

Quote Originally Posted by Naples View Post
    Guys, (and only guys,) is it a turn off if a girl has hooked up with more guys than you have girls? How about if she has been with guys of different races? Problem? Or not? Throw in there, if she's a virgin but has given half a dozen guys blow jobs (age-23)?

It wouldn't turn me off if the girl I was with had been with more guys than I have girls. The number of guys she'd been with is completely immaterial if she didn't have any residuals leftover from them (translation: kids, STD). In fact, I prefer a girl with some experience because I'm at the point in my life where I don't feel like playing coach. I want a girl that can come in off the bench and start scoring some points, know what I mean?

Racism in regards to sex is REALLY ignorant thinking. There are beautiful people of all races. Why limit your potential pool of candidates for something as silly as their skin color, which is something over which they have 0 control? I'm black and I just happen to be married to a white girl, if that gives you my stance on interracial relationships/hooking up.

Okay, so you're still a virgin and you're 23? WTF are you waiting for? If you want to sleep with some dude and the opinion of society at large is what's holding you back, girl you've seriously got some self-confidence issues. Who cares what other people think. Get out there and do your thing! You have just as much right to do whatever you want to do as other women and as guys have also.

The blowjob thing is a plus for you. Girls that don't give BJ's make men sad in the pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Naples
    Also, if a girl you don't want to commit to 100 percent puts her foot down and says she doesn't want to see you at all, then goes out with a few other guys for 6 weeks, but ends up hooking up with you again.... do you lose respect for her? Is she lowered, in your mind, to booty call status? Or can it possibly, with time, grow into a relationship? Thanks. (yes, clearly this is about me and my life.. I'm not denying that.)

If I don't want to commit to her 100%, then I lose all right to find fault with her for going out with other guys. Commitment is a two way street. If you can't be exclusive, why should I? That doesn't mean that eventually it can't go to the next stage, but for now that's where it's at. Sex has this funny way of making people attach themselves emotionally to the person they're sleeping with.

On a side note, is this a booty call scenario or a friend with benefits? The differential is whether or not you guys hang out/do stuff other than sex. If not, it's a booty call; if you go out to eat, visit museums, etc... sometimes, then I would call it friends with benefits.

Quote Originally Posted by Naples
    P.S./Just For Fun--why do you guys like 69? What's the big thrill? Personally, I'd rather focus on giving and recieving pleasure individually.

Basically, 69 is about 1 of 2 things:

1. He wants to get the oral sex out of the way quickly so that you two can move on to penetration.

2. He needs something to occupy his time while you're doing your thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PPanLuvsWendy View Post
    yeah..LITE....you were spoken to very badly here....and mostly by someone who was looking for an opinion, which you gave.

Exactly NAPLES, dont ask if you cant take the opinion. You obviously dont have respect for others and by your post, for yourself either. Judging by your attitude, you will be booty call to most men.
    Wendy, did you read Lite's original respone to me? In which he placed me in the category of "THINGS he wouldn't touch with a 20 foot pole"? You don't feel that those are fighting words? Yes, I asked a question. But that does not volunteer myself for verbal degradation. There are ways to approach people. If he had said, "I would have serious doubts about you..." or "I would reconsider being with you until you got tested' or something along those lines, that would have been more acceptable. I would have gotten his point without being insulted. It was not his opinion that offended me, but the unnecessarily cruel graphics that went along with it. When you talk to people in that manner, you will get it back--that's life. He got what he asked for.

i didn't read all of Lite's response bc it was too long and once someone treats me with disrespect, I automatically and permanently lose respect for them in return. Therefore, I have little interest in his opinions from hereon out. howeover, while gazing over it I noticed something about him saying I will always be bootycall status. Well, I make sure that isn't true. As soon as I get the impression that a guy does not take me seriously enough or respect me, I am outttt. Therefore, I am never a booty call more than once.

Thanks for all of the serious responses to my questions! :-)

You cannot hold another person responsible for how you might react. That's a YOU problem... and the accountability falls squarely on YOUR shoulders. So as they say... own up or shut up.

Ignoring advice just because you don't like the source is a big mistake. Some of the most important lessons in life are learned from enemies and people we don't like. I'd suggest you'd pay attention... because you missed a lot of what Lite had to say... and by ignoring him... robbed yourself of good advice and slit your own throat in your attempt to appear better than him --- or prove him wrong.

As for your behavior stated in the original post... numbers, races, and blowjobs don't matter... unless you accrued your numbers, were doing another guy (of any race), and/or giving a blowjobs to other guys while in a committed relationship with a guy.
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast