+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad day

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    I feel for you Ashbee. Your situation sounds tough and having bad days makes it a lot harder. Have hope, things will get better for you.
    thank you.
    i am gradually sorting things out... well,trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    i am gradually sorting things out... well,trying.
    That's great. All you can do is try and take it one day at a time with sorting things out.

Keep your chin up there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

well the man problem is sorted out... he kept on texting me last night expressing how much he hates me and never wants to speak to me again... so thats that one ticked off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashbee View Post
    well the man problem is sorted out... he kept on texting me last night expressing how much he hates me and never wants to speak to me again... so thats that one ticked off the list.
    Ashbee,

I know this will sound hard, but don't take him back, even if your heart and your mind are crying out to do so. I know and understand it will hurt, but that hurt will pass. Remember: you deserve the best for yourself and it's obvious he isn't the best.

Courage and hang in there.. keep your chin high.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
    Ashbee,

I know this will sound hard, but don't take him back, even if your heart and your mind are crying out to do so. I know and understand it will hurt, but that hurt will pass. Remember: you deserve the best for yourself and it's obvious he isn't the best.

Courage and hang in there.. keep your chin high.
    i know, im not going to take him back... im pushing him to the back of my mind.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12