+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's the holier than thou undercurrent of some women?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    He's not scary, just needs to be put in his place.
    I am speaking from a woman's perspective - not from a 6'2" male's perspective, and a male taking pleasure/satisfaction in a woman begging to not be hurt IS scary.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Throwing pottery is no way to behave, man or woman. It reminds of a child having a tantrum.

The people who do this sort of thing have not emotionally matured IMO.
    That's why I spanked her. Hard enough to sting. What hurt the most for her was that her ego didn't like it. But hey... don't throw things at people... it's elementary school stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    That's why I spanked her. Hard enough to sting. What hurt the most for her was that her ego didn't like it. But hey... don't throw things at people... it's elementary school stuff.
    That wasn't a "spanking". That was a mind**** that you clearly enjoyed.
    Spammer Spanker

Did you spank her after she threw the fruit bowl?

If yes, why didnt horny make up sex occur right after?

Spanking is sexxxaaaaayyyyyyyyy!!
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

You can be my new boyfriend ;-)
    Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world

-Lily Tomlin

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I like spanking
    I wazzzz here

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy
    so making your girlfriend scared made you feel like a winner, eh doc?

You sound pathetic mate.

Edit: I had a girlfriend throw a high-heel shoe at me once. She really meant it to.
    Don't be a moron. No one is ever a winner in these sort of things and she was scared because she broke the distinction between male/female, and I was entitled to respond accordingly aka she had no gender at that point. As for your shoe.. Did you throw it back at her? You were entitled to.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    These portions of your posts sent shivers up my spine. I have to admit: you sound scary to me.
    I suppose that women will back a woman regardless of what she's done, doing, capable of doing, or assured of doing when it comes to a man in these situations... Social brainwashing if you will.

Don't get me wrong - she may very well provoke these responses out of you, but I wonder what happened that made her throw the fruitbowl in the first place?
    I told her days earlier that our new effiminate housemate (her good friend) had to leave because he was opening my locked bedroom door and letting his pillow reared greyhound crap cow puddles on my carpet. I also had told her that a number of things of mine had been rearranged, read, and substituted with other things of lesser value, in my locked bedroom. Nothing was done about it, so the following evening I arrived home... scooped up the normal 2 awaiting puddles, bagged them, and placed them at the foot of his bedroom door.

He stepped in them, barefoot, the following morning and decided to leave a threatening note on my door with one of my high end butcher knives as the thumb tack.

Days later, during the fruitbowl altercation... I asked her to remove him from the house. She suggested that I was paranoid and making something out of nothing, and at any rate... it was 2 against 3 for him staying. Right about the time I suggested back to her that I had the lease in my name, and the bond being mine as well... she could go too if she didn't follow through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rollerderby View Post
    I once dated a guy. Big surprise, I know, but that's not the end of the story.

His "best friend" was the most chauvinistic guy I had ever met. Ever. He talked about every woman he saw as an object of posession. If she was hot, he talked down to her (clearly out of insecurity with himself) and when one girl came back at him for him calling her anorexic, he threw her to the ground.

His staindpoint was, "if a bitch is going to act like a man, I'm going to treat her like a man." (he also told the guy I was with to "control his woman", me, when i was trying to help give the driver directions.) The guy I was seeing drunkenly agreed that if a bitch acted like a man, she should be treated as such. I sat in that car, fuming, and said best friend took notice, and tried to shut his friend up from his drunken rants knowing I was mad. It was so ironic, I could have spit in his eye.

I did not see that guy anymore. He was gentle, but his friend was a horrible person, and I knew he would not choose me over him so I left. He also did not defend me in this whole "woman" comment.

Basically, what I'm saying is, if you need to hit a woman, your mother and father did not do a great job raising you. Yes she is wrong, but you don't have to stoop levels to get even.
    I was raised by parents who believed in equality amongst the genders... but chivalry when possible. As for me spanking her... well, mum had a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelgaenger View Post
    He's not scary, just needs to be put in his place.
    You and what fruitbowl?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I suppose that women will back a woman regardless of what she's done, doing, capable of doing, or assured of doing when it comes to a man in these situations... Social brainwashing if you will.
    Don't be silly. No one who has posted here for any length of time would ever consider me biased towards females. Honestly, this woman sounds incredibly immature for throwing things, and beyond stupid for provoking someone with a volatile temper.

But she wasn't the one posting this thread. YOU were.

If your "spanking" her wasn't some sort of mutual sexual play, and you were indeed trying to hurt her while she begged you to stop, I'd call that scary.

So to summarize, you are scary, and she is stupid.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I told her days earlier that our new effiminate housemate (her good friend) had to leave because he was opening my locked bedroom door and letting his pillow reared greyhound crap cow puddles on my carpet. I also had told her that a number of things of mine had been rearranged, read, and substituted with other things of lesser value, in my locked bedroom. Nothing was done about it, so the following evening I arrived home... scooped up the normal 2 awaiting puddles, bagged them, and placed them at the foot of his bedroom door.

He stepped in them, barefoot, the following morning and decided to leave a threatening note on my door with one of my high end butcher knives as the thumb tack.
    I don't understand why you were insisting she take responsibility for this guy's bad behaviour. Was she the one letting him into your locked room? And you chose to escalate the situation by doing what you did with the dogs.

Friend of hers or not, she isn't responsible for his actions. Nor your response to what he did.

Sounds to me like you tried to make her do something about a situation that was largely yours to deal with, she got defensive in the face of your anger, things escalated b/t both of you & she lost it. But, like I keep saying, its pretty clear the fight didn't happen in a vacuum.

You must have been dumb & young. Clearly, now you could have simply had your locks changed, or moved out, or called the landlord to let him/her know there were animals in the rental (which I'd bet weren't allowed).

Ah, fiery youth. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    have i mentioned before that i think that Doc is Lite?
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    No way. Besides, the mods can check.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    there's something fishy about Lite, Doc and Roller from day one.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Who cares? Its all entertaining, which is why I'm here. Mbe they have multiple personality disorder. Shrug.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    Nope. I checked Doc a while back, to see if he was Carpflounder, and he's posting from the other side of the planet.
    Spammer Spanker

I am Doc Durian

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast