+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the holier than thou undercurrent of some women?

What's the holier than thou undercurrent of some women?

I see it occasionally in threads here. Someone makes a comment like for instance, "Any man who becomes physically or verbally aggressive with a woman is a dog" etc...

Which reads, to me... as "Do as I say, not as I do".

Some women still cling to the lofty ideals of chivalry... which is great, I'm a big fan of the olden ways.

But what should a guy do when a women throws a 3 kilo earthenware fruit bowl laden with oranges at his head with enough forced to smash it?

That's pretty much the moment our chivalristic contract ends, for me and her. (Happened once) I have only three pressing thoughts after that...

1. Eye for an eye

2. Remain conviction free.

3. Walk away.

Apparently, I'm a dog for that.... according to some.

What are your thoughts on verbal, psychological, or physical abuses exerted upon men by women, and how you think it should be dealt with?

If a girl tries to psych screw me... I give it back to her tenfold.

If she gets verbally abusive... I shame her in public and make her look like an arse. Then I psych screw her afterwards.

But generally, I'm just an honest happy go lucky fellow who loves and respects honest, happy go lucky gals who would never stoop to dirty deeds.

I think everything should be equal and nothing should be of less punishment because of the gender. I often wonder who takes emotional abuse the hardest because men seem to carry it into future relationships and so do women... though women are most likely to forgive but become clingy.

Women should never be hit... they should be worshiped.

...and in turn, their men shall be honoured.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damn stupid post didn't appeared...So again

There is difference between power of a woman and power of a man.Man can do much more damage than a woman using their fists.

Some guys should be beaten up to the bone for breakfast,lunch and dinner .

But tho i think that, I never used phisical violence towards nobody,I just know how it feels and probobly I would have big remorse after...
    I wazzzz here

Oh, I "worshipped" lil Miss Fruitbowl.. indeed.

Then she objected, citing the "women must be worshipped" clause, but with a more archaic interpretation than I was willing to concede her at that very moment in time.

She was genuinely shocked...

And I was shocked that she was suddenly shocked after what she had just previously done.

Being a time conscious sort of fellow that I am, I launched immediately into the psych screw portion of the program... you know, standard garden variety fare... a peppering of "Oh, you're above it now, Princess?"

"And I should now care that you're suddenly fragile and 50 kilos soaking wet? Bullshit, fat arse. You're easily 58 k's dry. You're an overgrown fly...bzzzzzzz... want another swat?" etc etc (paraphrased)

Then she realized she screwed with a mother of all screwers, and took on the demure persona of a 1950's homemaker...

"sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, don't hurt me...HELP! HELP! HELP!"

I felt sorry for her... watching her deluded self concept weave to and fro through uncooperative mantras... plus her survival instinct... versus the vicious self centred bitch instinct which got her there in the first place, when coupled with her reliance on that aforementioned underlying gender arrogance.

Later on, from the grapevine, I wasn't shocked to hear that I was in fact the psycho... and she the sweet little pussy cat being consoled by family and friends alike for becoming involved with a physically, verbally, and psychologically abusive arsehole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pettit-Papillon View Post
    There is difference between power of a woman and power of a man.Man can do much more damage than a woman using their fists.
    Not entirely true.

Some guys should be beaten up to the bone for breakfast,lunch and dinner .
    Maybe just leave them instead?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Not entirely true.

Maybe just leave them instead?
    Sure sometimes woman is twice bigger than the guy so then she has more power as well Lol my friend's aunt always hits her husband when he comes back home drunk(he's an alcoholic) ,she uses different things to it.

And hmm some guys just need to be beaten up , so they could understand how does it feel. Not exactly beaten up by a woman, but there should be some other guys who would do that. Sometimes words aren't enough
    My mum had a friend long time ago. She was married to ex policeman,and had two little sons. Her husband was mega abusive,her sons became the same as their father(can You imagine 6 yo hitting his own mum? With anger,big anger on his face) .Her husband would come to her and even if she had guests - for example my mum, and called her names like whore bitch etc. Tho she never cheated on him ,was very religious. He could even close her on terrace during the winter. She left him once,then he came back.
    I heard few years ago that she commited suicide.

And I'm talking about guys like this.They feel too much power,and they are making their kids doing the same. They should be beaten up till the bone for breakfast,lunch and dinner,on and on and on. Just for the rule.

You can say: She could have left. Yes she could ,but she didn't.But even if she would, it wouldn't change him. He would still be the bad asshole.
    I wazzzz here

Just remember, Pettit,

Delivering a strong punch doesn't require weight, height, or even buff muscles. It's how the punch is delivered which makes it strong.

The hardest I've ever been socked in the face was by a fellow nearly a foot shorter than I, and about 2/3 of my weight. He looked like a white Steve Erkle.

Women never had cause in the past to learn how to properly punch...

...these days... depends on the gal and what she does for kicks.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Just remember, Pettit,

Delivering a strong punch doesn't require weight, height, or even buff muscles. It's how the punch is delivered which makes it strong.

The hardest I've ever been socked in the face was by a fellow nearly a foot shorter than I, and about 2/3 of my weight. He looked like a white Steve Erkle.

Women never had cause in the past to learn how to properly punch...

...these days... depends on the gal and what she does for kicks.
    Yeah I know. The same friend with this aunt, was trained by her brother when she was small. Now when she punch my arm with her fist it hurts as hell lol . Anyway girls are more agressive these days...
    I wazzzz here

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Doc, one basic truth of life I've learned in my years is this: nothing happens in a vacuum.

So, while your Fruit Bowl Woman sounds like a crazy bitch, agreed, I wonder why you just don't find someone who treats you the way you want to be treated?

You admit in your own posts to your own brand of psych manipulation, 'eye for an eye', and all that. That makes me guess you are far from innocent in these interactions. I would bet you are both getting what you deserve, and feeding each other. In fact, I would go so far as to say you have perhaps even selected for this behaviour, to some extent. There is just something in your posts about your own behaviour that seems antagonistic.

But, as always, the question is not some much about what has happened, but what are you going to do about it now?

Maybe you should return to being the perfect gentleman you want to be (do you?), Prince Chivalry & all that. But keep a spray water bottle handy. When your Bitch Kitty gets out of hand, give her a squirt.

Or, perhaps you should just break up & find someone more compatible. Break the cycle of misery you are both in.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Doc, one basic truth of life I've learned in my years is this: nothing happens in a vacuum.

So, while your Fruit Bowl Woman sounds like a crazy bitch, agreed, I wonder why you just don't find someone who treats you the way you want to be treated?

You admit in your own posts to your own brand of psych manipulation, 'eye for an eye', and all that. That makes me guess you are far from innocent in these interactions. I would bet you are both getting what you deserve, and feeding each other. In fact, I would go so far as to say you have perhaps even selected for this behaviour, to some extent. There is just something in your posts about your own behaviour that seems antagonistic.
    Fruitbowl Loop was a good 10 years ago, but you may have a point. I do like a challenge, and not someone who lies down or takes life on her knees.

I've had placid ones too.... how boring though. Some of them nearly came with instructions. Kind of like real veined blow up dolls.

But, as always, the question is not some much about what has happened, but what are you going to do about it now?

Maybe you should return to being the perfect gentleman you want to be (do you?), Prince Chivalry & all that. But keep a spray water bottle handy. When your Bitch Kitty gets out of hand, give her a squirt.
    That's me. Walk softly/big stick.

Or, perhaps you should just break up & find someone more compatible. Break the cycle of misery you are both in.
    Current on again off again, she's a sleeping kitty. No time or energy to bitch when you're a snooze cat.

Women never had cause in the past to learn how to properly punch...these days... depends on the gal and what she does for kicks.
    Watch out for the ones that kick box, hold a frying pan or carry a handbag.

I remember I almost once got kung fu'd by a gall because I gave her a 'strange look'. Not my fault she was wearing a mini skirt with no panties underneath.. that will get any mans attention and of course my jaw hit the ground. Good thing my wife (then girlfriend) came to my defense swinging her handbag.

On a more serious note: women abuse man about just as frequently as men abuse women. Unfortunately, the galls are getting away with it a bit easer. As a man, you have to 'suck it up'. Luckily that stereotype is slowly starting to disappear.

Some women are emotional terrorists.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Eye for an eye and the world goes blind. Be a bigger person, just walk away, solves majority of problems.
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by Mishanya View Post
    Be a bigger person, just walk away, solves majority of problems.
    Yeah.. the wife used to hate it when I started doing that.

She was all fuming and I'd go for a walk. But she got used to it. Now she does the same when I am frustrated, she gives me space instead of nagging what's wrong.

When we're ready, we talk about what's bugging us.

Took a while for both of us (about 5 to 6 months) to get into that mindset, but with some efford, it works. Now, after all those years, it's habbit, second nature, natural.

Walk out, talk laters.
    Last edited by Yggdrasil; 26-05-09 at 09:33 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't believe in the whole 'eye for an eye' bit, whether male or female. It's pointless behaviour with no real means to a solution. you're just creating a cycle of abusiveness (physical or mental). Sounds like a real shitty relationship to be in. If you're being abused, walk away if communicating your unhappiness isn't working.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast