+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3rd date too soon for sex???

Thank you for all the advice. I really appreciate it. So, we went on another date & another...I told him that I really liked him a lot...he asked me to be his girlfriend...of course I am now! then we "did it". now, in my head I am panicing that he will never call me again & now I am screwed. But, if all he wanted was sex...would he have asked me to be w/ him???

no he is not pressuring me into it at all...he is really being a gentlemen, telling me he is going to wait he acts like he wants to be with me as more then just someone to have sex w/.

-------> "After you have sex he will bail." <----

I'd say the same to get in ur pants.

let's wait & see if your right...hopefully u r wrong. Everytime I really like a guy that's all they seem to want is sex, then when it's switched a guy really likes me I dont like him. GRRR I AM NOTHING BUT A MILF!!!!!

Tug is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Rather than give yourself to him completely why didnt you just play around and as time went on the two of you could experiment a little more? As it stands right now the guy got what he wanted why would he call you back?

At any rate I hope Im wrong and the guy doesn't let you down

Try ****ing Before The First Date.

Well the only thing you really need to worry about is how you feel about "doing" it with him.

If you feel you are ready to do it with him then go on right ahead and the rest will be fine.

However if you are doing it with him, because you think that he will like you more because of it, or you dont want to tell him to slow down again .. then I would say don't do it.

Like the motto goes. If in doubt, wait it out.

It will be better for him, if you are emotionally ready to have sex with him, because then you are not going to have an emotionally needy conversation with afterwards telling him, you kinda of regretted it.

So avoid that, and make sure you know what and how u feel on that third date.

Thats the most important thing =)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hot Alpha Female
    [URL="http://www.hotalphafemale.blogspot.com"]Your Go-To Girl For Dating Advice[/URL]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16Ur45vTtw0"]YouTube - Georgia Satellites - &quot;Keep Your Hands To Yourself&quot; Live '87[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I had sex on the first date. And it wasn't even a date, wtf.
    Don't expect anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    I had sex on the first date. And it wasn't even a date, wtf.
    Slut.

He hasnt called grrr I am sooo over it. But, if he calls on the day he wants to hang out...should I say I have plans?

If he doesn't talk to you for a while then asks you to hang out the same day he calls, you're a booty call and probably never going to be more then that. You don't even need to say you've got plans, just say no.

Sorry.

If you didn't want him to think you were easy you shouldn't go back to his house with him. You did that twice already. I wouldn't be suprised if he already thinks you're easy.

ok, so he did call. I told him I had plans, which I really did. But, then stupidly went to his house when my plans were through. & we made plans to go out this week. But, I think ur right he calls the same day I am just a booty call to him. But, on the other hand I am stupid enough to continuiously fall in his traps...he did ask if I was ready to have sex whiles we were making out & I said no, I feel like thats all I am & of course he said no ur more then sex. YEA OK BUDDY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12