+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'Hello mum, this is going to be hard for you to read ...'

Did i hit a nerve? I can't help but notice how easy it is to make a lof of you guys upset...yet they allow you to carry a gun...Perhaps you should look more past the money you're making and concentrate on not trying to control the world so much...As a lot of us would agree, playing god can be pretty dangerous. Also, as you admitted most of your own people think that you as a country have tons of issues...As for movies and music...I watch very little when it comes to American movies...music almost none...
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I am best of the world! Me!
    Don't expect anything.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u View Post
    Did i hit a nerve? I can't help but notice how easy it is to make a lof of you guys upset...
    With the sheer volume of anti-Americanism we are bombarded with, is it any wonder a lot of Americans have little patience for people with the kind of attitude you have? Just last night I watched a Youtube video and there was a completely unrelated discussion on the comments section of people verbally gangbanging the US

I agree the US should limits its involvement in foreign affairs. George Washington left office saying "Avoid foreign entanglements" and I agree with that, but this isn't about that. It's abour a virulent attitude. "Fat rednecks, bible thumping idiots! They are dumb! No culture! I am glad their soldiers are being killed! I hope more are killed!"

Yeah our country has issues, just like any other country. We aren't plagued with any more issues than most are. But that doesn't justify the "criticisms" you and boobaa have made. BTW, boobaa doesn't really criticize, just makes stupid / false insults

Why didn't you respond with anything to boobaas comments? Oh yeah, another anti-American (or in this case, American-ally) comment, in one ear and out the other

I honestly don't like responding to boobaa's comments simply because a lot of his replies are either plain silly and/or stupid just as you stated...kinda like one liners.."i am great, me"...not worth a reply...As you mentioned he probably hasn't been out of his country very much (if at all). I on the other hand have lived in Europe, been through a lot (including war in former Yugo)...spent time in Croatia and Slovenia for awhile too. There's nothing wrong with being proud of your country, it's just that some of you go about it the wrong way and you won't even admit that things aren't that perfect.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

When scrolling through this page quickly the pictures of the guy reminded me of Gollum.

Fancy that!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12