+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hard to read this girl

hard to read this girl

Sometimes it's really hard to understand the girls, which just happened in my recentmost case.

This girl (whom I had been seeing, for last 3 weeks or so) and I broke up today. We both knew quite well from the start that we will not be going into serious relationship. We were together only to roam around and enjoy our time together.

Though last week there was some pressure from her family not allowing her to see or date me (which meant she had to leave me now and had no other option). She then asked how i can define our relationship. I said..."well we both know we will be spending time together and are not into serious thoughts of life...just a casual relation which we both are enjoying". This is where she went nuts saying..."how could I expect her to just sleep around with him and just roam around, without any seriousness. She is not that kinda girl and so-on". I could not understand why she is turning her face differently now. I have dated girls all my life and always making clear that we gonna have good time and nothing serious. This is the first time she is saying as if i cheated on her by using her for physical purpose. Damn it!

anyways...I thanked her for the good time we had, and adieu her. It was not a good feeling though to end a relationship in a sad manner, the way it happened today. I may not be talking to her anymore. I gotta move on with my life

What do you guys/girls think about this abrupt end? My feeling is that she had to end the relationship somehow, and so she started impeaching me, a bloody stupid gesture from her!

could it be she put a higher value on teh relationnship and that you defining it so easily and possibly to her making light of it made her go on teh defensive ? one thing ive learnt is that when people in a relationship ask each other this question the second person to answer usually answers the same no matter how they feel in fear of ruining what they have or jus to keep the other person happy . was it her that stated that it was jus a casual thing?

yeah...we had talked about it before, and she had explictly mentioned that she is not looking for anything serious.
    We also had usual chat on all the topics, she did not refrain from being physical until that family thing came up which made her upset.

sorry very off topic and random, but just courious, where you from?

Quote Originally Posted by nfgfan
    sorry very off topic and random, but just courious, where you from?
    i know it's not exactly about dumping..but the breakup topic suits in this forum the best.
    ...from USA

in my experience relationships never end happily, that unfornuately is just the way life is. It sounds as if she was looking for more than you could give her. but on the other hand you were being mature by telling her that it wasn't going to get serious and you didn't lead her on. Most girls can't handle a relationship like that I think. Girls usually what to be more than just friends.Honestly tho are you really having regrets about the way the relationship ended because you stated that it wasn't gonna go anywhere. so eventually it was bound to end.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantFigure
    i know it's not exactly about dumping..but the breakup topic suits in this forum the best.
    ...from USA
    i meant my question was of topic...i was curious what state you are from?