+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to get her back?

Update

So I saw my ex today at another group event. This time I had decided that I would only say hello to her and then distance myself. When she showed up, I was surprised that she approached me and said hello with a big smile, asked how I was doing. Then I stuck to my plan, I didn't speak to her and went out onto the patio to hang out with some of my friends while she stayed inside. eventually she came outside and was making eye contact with me. A little later people started to go back inside until it was just me, her, and a friend of ours. She then started asking me questions about how I was doing, how my music was coming along, how one of my close friends was doing, etc. I played it really cool and answered everything, joked a little, got some laughs out of her and asked her how her music was going. After a while I had to go so I politely got up and said goodbye to my friends who had come back outside and then looked at her with a smile and said "it was good to see you". She smiled back and said "you too". I know it's not much but I felt pretty good about everything as I left. I wasn't upset or distraught at all like I was the last time we saw each other. I'm trying to not get my hopes up and move on but we'll see what happens next. I've not sent her a letter yet, I've decided to wait for her to make the next move. She knows the ball is in her court still.

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    I've not sent her a letter yet, I've decided to wait for her to make the next move. She knows the ball is in her court still.
    Best thing you can do at this point bud is just what your doing, just don't be needy or to available to her or initiate contact with her, and I would not send a letter now that you have spoken and talked like you have, the ice was broken here at this party in my opinion, no need for a letter now, you would seem needy.

Small conversations here and there if it happens and be confident but not smug when you talk, just concentrate on you and what you need in life in the mean time and move forward, if it happens, it happens, if not you can still feel good about yourself, get it out of your head that it will or might, throw it out to the universe to decide and don't force it, stay busy with yourself. Why? It implants mystery in her mind and she will want more from you, just give her little bits here and there if it happens, not everything at once about what you are up to.
    Last edited by WARDOG; 06-09-09 at 10:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12