+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how to win my ex back?

how to win my ex back?

Hey. I have been in a rough spot for over a week now. My girl up and left me. We were living together and she left a note and packed up. We never faught really at all. The relationship ended for a couple reasons. Her reasons she told me was I drank too much(which I have stopped completely) and that she felt uncomfortable living with me because she was unable to pay some bills. That is what she told me, but I know it is also because I/we let the relationship slip. I just wasn't hanging out with her enough. I don't know why, I mean we lived together and saw eachother all the time, but we hadn't really 'gone out' for some time. I think that was a lot of the problem, just not enough effort into the relationship.

After the split we had an emotional lunch the next day, and even went to a movie that night. She was pretty distant that day. She did cry and I cried while we talked at lunch. At the movie she let me hold her hand for some of it, but pulled away a couple times.

I didn't talk to her for 3 days, only texted her once saying "gl with your party", one she had planned for a while. Not a 'college' type part, a makup party.

After those few days I called her and she agreed to see me again and we went out to dinner and to play some pool. I told her I felt we had a great thing for 4 years but just let it slip, probably mostly my fault. I asked if we could 'date' and see how things go, and she agreed. We have since been on 2 dates. That dinner/pool date, and another lunch/mall. We walked arm in arm and had good conversations. I haven't brought up the past since the day after the breakup and the emotional talk. She won't give me a kiss on the lips yet, saying "I don't kiss on a first date", or even the 2nd. But she gives lots of hugs and walks arm in arm with me.

We are supposed to go to a museum today soon, in a few hours. Hopefully that goes well.

I guess I don't know what I am asking, but just any 'women's' insight would be good. Thanks for any advice!

Hmm I think it's clear that she wants you. Just don't repeat your mistakes again.