+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: planning to send closure email to ex gf would like some input

Moe is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by buldozed View Post
    i know, at age 42....when you were just discussing wedding plans 2 mths ago with this woman....makes it a tough pill to swallow....just tired of the bs and games....
    I've just been there myself. we were talking of our marriage only less then two weeks from when my Ex. left.
    I have hundreds of cards and letters telling me I was the best thing in her life and how happy she was. She seems to think unless you need fixing your not normal. Last I herd she was trying to fix a crack head, she'll end up being beat again or maybe killed this time who knows.
    She still drops hints of reuniting and just last week told a friend of ours she wanted to work it out. But how do you ever trust again? I love this women to death.

WOW! A crackhead...unbelievable...my ex dated a degenerate, alcoholic, dope dealing dude, who just this past July got himself strung out on crack....her best friend...errr enabler, is this guys sister-n-law....I've had to deal wtih this drama for 2 yrs....his drunken text messages and calls at 3 in the morning....and most recently she was dragged back to help do an intervention which regrettably accomplished nothing....now she's banging her "former" greats recently divorced ex-husband....Un F**CKING Believable....how screwed up people are....what's the line...God is Great...beer is good....WOMAN are crazy....

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ your women are crazy...

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No emails. If there is any chance you will ever regret sending something like that--don't. Love letters to someone you love & trust are one thing, but to an ex? That is just putting your heart on a plate and giving her a fork & knife to eat it with.

If you *must* have closure, do it with a phone call. If she won't take a call from you, then sending an email is the same as forcing yourself on her.

Remember: Words spoken are gone like the wind... words written are forever.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    Why would you send a private message? Is it a secret?
    Giga wants to hear all the dirt. LOL.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

what the hell....I haven't posted on here enough to send a pm....this is what I sent....

Suze -

First, I want you to know that I'm ashamed of myself for ever sending that email to you a couple weeks back. I don't want those words to be the last thing I communicated with you. Regardless of my accusations, your business is your business....in the end, I just have to deal with it. I'm not real proud of my behavior the past month it's not who I am...frustration and anger got the best of me for obvious reasons. To love unconditionally as I always have with you, means that regardless of us, I want you happy no matter who you're with? I told you this much in the first email I ever sent to you over 2 yrs ago.

You're a treasure and I hope you're always treated as such! I know you've had relationships in the past where you clearly gave more than you received. I wish you could see the pattern....you deserve so much happiness and contentment in life than you allow yourself to accept. Please remember this one point, you are exceptional, in so many ways! I'll always know and believe that!! I tried to be and do everything your past guys didn't, but in the end it didn't really get me anywhere despite what I believed was real and genuine. I'm not perfect, and I know I've done and said stupid and insensitive things, but I'm not dumb, and I learn....I just needed to know where I f**ked up? Please take good care of yourself! in the end, your own personal happiness is all that really matters! Know that as difficult as it may sometimes be, I've always believed fate was a big reason we met 2 summers ago; regardless, I will always look back on how we re-met at Glen's Art Party, and smile, it was all worth it!

Take care and know I'll always love you!

TW

gag me with a pole.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Primo View Post
    Just wanted to drop you a quick note. First I want you to know that I feel really ashamed for ever sending that email to you. I don't want those words to be the last thing I communicated with you. Regardless of my accusations, your business is your business....in the end, I just have to deal with it. I'm not real proud of my behavior the past month. To love unconditionally means that regardless of us, I want you happy no matter who you're with
    buldozed, I think you should've stuck with a shorter version like this, but it's too late now. The second paragraph you wrote sounds desperate, I think this is where misombra gagged :-P

You tried bro, but you let to much emotion into it. You should've waited a couple of more weeks before you wrote something. What's done is done though, don't have any regrets.

I appreciate your feedback....the woman has serious issues, but I'll never stop loving her, because of them. I've been friends with her for nearly 20 yrs, long before we dated...i wanted to bring to her attention the fact that she always picks project guys and does so at the expense of her own happines....yeah I threw in some nice compliments toward her....because I know what her hearts really like and they're true....don't necessarily agree with how she handled us, but that doesn't negate the fact that were still going to see each other now and again....small town...

from the sounds of it, i'm sure you guys would have been cheering the first email a few wks ago.....it was brutally harsh!!!

i got a letter a lot like that first one one time. the guy was going on about how fuked up i was then talking about how great i was.

i was like, you freakin nutcase. i never spoke to him again.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

You know as long as you said what you needed to say to let it go, well then nothing else matters.

What she thinks and how she takes it are no longer important.

You did what you need to do, way to go. I hope it helps to give you some peace.

Quote Originally Posted by buldozed View Post
    I appreciate your feedback....the woman has serious issues
    Believe me buldozed, she knows she has these issues. She won't change, it's the way she is. Sometimes at least from our perspective, people are really fu**ed up :-P

It doesn't make us love them any less, but usually we get tired of bringing our own life down trying to change them and realize it's hopeless and pointless. Then we move on.

It hurts now, but down the road when your life isn't mired in a pile of worthless sh*t like this woman's life will be, you'll be thankful you moved on and are with a woman who deserves your love.

Misombra - well thankfully I never sent the first one...never really told her I a F**ked up, she knows better....bottom line is we were great friends for over 18 yrs....and she knows it....her fling won't last...90% of rebounds ever do...she's his first since his divorce from her best friend....talk about a Jerry Springer episode....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12