+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I cannot attract women.

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    I've never seen physical attractiveness prevent a guy from getting a girl.. even a hot girl. I've seen plenty of butt ugly guys date really hot women.

I've also seen girls that didn't look that attractive until they smiled, or laughed, or something like that. The way you carry yourself can take you from a 5 to a 7. I don't think you're a bad looking guy at all. There are a lot of women in the world that are attracted to your personal style, and looks. It could simply be the way you carry yourself.

You might not be as outgoing as you think you are. There is a difference between being able to talk to people easily, and being the life of the party. Just because you can talk to girls, that doesn't mean you're not coming off as shy, nerdy, and very sensitive. There are many girls that are just not attracted to those personality traits.

It sounds to me like you're talking to the wrong girls. If it was me, I'd be talking to the girls at church. If the girl in the one picture is any indication of the types of girls you're trying to pick up on, then forget about it. You sound like a really nice guy (rootbeer? really?), and you should be trying to talk to a nice shy girl. In fact, there may be a few girls that do have their eye on you, but they're too shy to make the first move.
    I'm not nerdy or shy. However, I can be sensitive. I am very sensitive about this problem of mine.

Just wanted to add one more thing: You don't come across as being that outgoing in your pictures. You can disagree with me if you want, but none of my outgoing friends look that serious in any pictures of them. As soon as you turn the camera on them, their faces light up, and they start hamming it up.

You look like you take yourself too seriously. I do that sometimes too, and it's been my experience that it makes me very unapproachable. An attractive girl will go talk to the butt ugly guy that's laughing it up with his friends before she'll talk to me. Like I said, you may have some girls with their eyes on you, but you're giving off the completely wrong vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin View Post
    I'm not nerdy or shy. However, I can be sensitive. I am very sensitive about this problem of mine.
    are you sure? honestly, you may not be nerdy in person, but the pics you provided gave me a 'nerdy' vibe. may just be bad pics...

and shyness isnt as simple as being able to talk to someone. shy people arnt shy 1-on-1 as much as they are in groups. Some people are outspoken 1-1, then when there are 4+ people, you never hear from them. again, waht do your friends say, forget about family and church members, your friends. im shy under most circumstances, all but 1-on-1 instances matter afact.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My style is not gangster. The only thing that is remotely close is wearing a jersey. Nothing else that I wear screams gangster. Are polo shirts gangster? Are graphic Tees gangster? Is wearing a belt gangster? Is not showing my underwear gangster?
    I would agree your style isn't gangster, I would say it is "ghetto". (I said IMO dumbshit doppey- did you miss that?)

Gangstar is however those graphi tees you pictured. But you didn't show us any pictures that you were actually wearing something even similar to the shirs you put up.

You can say what you like about your style, but you've asked us to judge your pictures and I have then you scream foul.

Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    Just wanted to add one more thing: You don't come across as being that outgoing in your pictures. You can disagree with me if you want, but none of my outgoing friends look that serious in any pictures of them. As soon as you turn the camera on them, their faces light up, and they start hamming it up.

You look like you take yourself too seriously. I do that sometimes too, and it's been my experience that it makes me very unapproachable. An attractive girl will go talk to the butt ugly guy that's laughing it up with his friends before she'll talk to me. Like I said, you may have some girls with their eyes on you, but you're giving off the completely wrong vibe.
    Yeah, I don't smile often in my pictures. I just like to make serious poses in photos. I do smile in some pictures, but I don't have any on my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by rateyes View Post
    are you sure? honestly, you may not be nerdy in person, but the pics you provided gave me a 'nerdy' vibe. may just be bad pics...

and shyness isnt as simple as being able to talk to someone. shy people arnt shy 1-on-1 as much as they are in groups. Some people are outspoken 1-1, then when there are 4+ people, you never hear from them. again, waht do your friends say, forget about family and church members, your friends. im shy under most circumstances, all but 1-on-1 instances matter afact.
    I normally talk to people 1 one 1 and in groups. I am not normally quit, but I don't talk too much. I know when to listen.

My friends say that I am just me. I am not shy. I am not a nerd. I am my own person. They try to tell me that I am not ugly. They also try to hook me up with cute girls. I try to tell them what they are doing is just wrong because I know that I am ugly. Girls don't show interest in me so that is the main sign that tells me that I am ugly. I also try to tell them that the girls they try to hook me up with would not want me.

One of my friends told me that I go out of my league. So I asked him who is in my league. He tried to avoid the question. However, I would continue to ask him because I need to know what is my league in his opinion. This made me fell that I am in a league of my own, the unwanted league.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    One of my friends told me that I go out of my league. So I asked him who is in my league. He tried to avoid the question. However, I would continue to ask him because I need to know what is my league in his opinion. This made me fell that I am in a league of my own, the unwanted league.
    As a friend I don't think I could answer that question either. As valid as the question is... that's a very hard question to answer.

There is a league for everyone, even the worlds ugliest dog is still loved! Same for humans, someone somewhere will love you just got to find that gal.

Yeah, I don't smile often in my pictures. I just like to make serious poses in photos. I do smile in some pictures, but I don't have any on my computer.

I normally talk to people 1 one 1 and in groups. I am not normally quit, but I don't talk too much. I know when to listen.

My friends say that I am just me. I am not shy. I am not a nerd. I am my own person. They try to tell me that I am not ugly. They also try to hook me up with cute girls. I try to tell them what they are doing is just wrong because I know that I am ugly. Girls don't show interest in me so that is the main sign that tells me that I am ugly. I also try to tell them that the girls they try to hook me up with would not want me.

dude, your not bad looking. girls dont show much interest in me either, and i know im one handsome dude. its not your looks. its your/my attitude. im very cynical and serious, and i know this and im working on it. think about your personality flaws and work on those. most likely its those that turn girls away, not your looks. instead of telling your self untruths, do something positive with it.

and one can tell if your out of your league, but they cant tell you what league your in, you just have to find it(i happen to be in the league consisting of religious good girls...even tho its not the league i thought i would be in, its jsut how it went to be, id rather be in the party girl league, but sadly its not me.). some people can date sorority chicks, some cant. its that simple. im one of those people that cant, its not cuz im ugly, its based how i play my game. some people are given hands that cant work with some types of girls. you may simply be playing a hand that most girls dont find attractive. tweek your hand around and see what works best for you. instead of getting yourself down, make improvements.

dude, your not bad looking. girls dont show much interest in me either, and i know im one handsome dude. its not your looks. its your/my attitude. im very cynical and serious, and i know this and im working on it. think about your personality flaws and work on those. most likely its those that turn girls away, not your looks. instead of telling your self untruths, do something positive with it.

and one can tell if your out of your league, but they cant tell you what league your in, you just have to find it(i happen to be in the league consisting of religious good girls...even tho its not the league i thought i would be in, its jsut how it went to be, id rather be in the party girl league, but sadly its not me.). some people can date sorority chicks, some cant. its that simple. im one of those people that cant, its not cuz im ugly, its based how i play my game. some people are given hands that cant work with some types of girls. you may simply be playing a hand that most girls dont find attractive. tweek your hand around and see what works best for you. instead of getting yourself down, make improvements.
    I don't see any personality problems with myself. I am nice, funny, hard working, relax, entertaining, etc. I make my entire class laugh at my jokes and comments in my classes. I don't have problems making friends and meeting new people.

I don't see any personality problems with myself. I am nice, funny, hard working, relax, entertaining, etc. I make my entire class laugh at my jokes and comments in my classes. I don't have problems making friends and meeting new people.
    *sigh...* fine your perfect, i dont know then. I say this with as much love as i can, i honestly want to help you. Come back when your head isnt up your own ass.

Everyone has a personality problem. I think I possibly found the root of your problem....
    Last edited by rateyes; 28-11-09 at 05:49 AM.

leagues only exist if you want them to.

*sigh...* fine your perfect, i dont know then. I say this with as much love as i can, i honestly want to help you. Come back when your head isnt up your own ass.

Everyone has a personality problem. I think I possibly found the root of your problem....
    Well you are right. My head was up my ass. I do get depress about this problem. I am very sensitive about when one of my friends make a joke about women do not want me.

I know a lot of people say we should laugh at ourselves. I just have too much pride to laugh at myself.

Well you are right. My head was up my ass. I do get depress about this problem. I am very sensitive about when one of my friends make a joke about women do not want me.

I know a lot of people say we should laugh at ourselves. I just have too much pride to laugh at myself.
    pride is the downfall of kingdoms....

Im thinking the problem is you holding yourself back. This is something you will have to get a friend,who can get ladies, to help you with. The only thing i can think of is, you must give a strong friend vibe or a weird vibe girls are not attracting to(whatever the vibe is), or come off as desperate or something. Honestly, get a good friend to help you, one who will not judge you based on this(even if they pick on you, it doesn't mean they are judging you.) But they should know this upsets you. Just try that bit of advice and see how it goes.
    Last edited by rateyes; 28-11-09 at 06:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    There is a league for everyone, even the worlds ugliest dog is still loved! Same for humans, someone somewhere will love you just got to find that gal.
    I hate it when women come up with that sort of advice. This advice is like politely saying: "No I don't want to be your girlfriend but I'm sure someone somewhere else will".

That also reinforces the myth that there is only one obscure partner for everyone, hiding somewhere in the Brazilian jungle. I believe that there are many possible partners for everyone, no matter how ugly he/she is.

Quote Originally Posted by uri View Post
    I hate it when women come up with that sort of advice. This advice is like politely saying: "No I don't want to be your girlfriend but I'm sure someone somewhere else will".

That also reinforces the myth that there is only one obscure partner for everyone, hiding somewhere in the Brazilian jungle. I believe that there are many possible partners for everyone, no matter how ugly he/she is.
    s/he didnt say there was only one?

If you can sing like that guy who sang the Chocolate Rain...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast