+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clothing Stores for 30 Something Men?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You are American - hit the outlet malls! You can get quality clothes for a discount.

As for which store to shop in, are you looking for business or casual wear? If you really hate shopping, I suggest a higher end department store because you can get both styles in one store.

You are American - hit the outlet malls!
    Now I'm embarrassed. I'm not sure what an outlet mall is.. haha

As for which store to shop in, are you looking for business or casual wear?
    Just casual. I like clothes that work equally as well at home as they do out on the town. I don't like looking like a scrub, but I don't like drawing a lot of attention to myself because of what I'm wearing.

By department store, do you mean Macy's, JC Penny, etc?

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't suggest JCPenneys for clothing. Macy's is okay, but I like Nordstrom. It's higher end, though. Still, you get the idea.

I don't know where you live, but outside bigger cities, they have outlet malls which look like gigantic strip malls. They put them up in the middle of nowhere to keep the rents low, and they sell overstock items for discounted prices. Sometimes the prices are fantastic, other times just okay, but never full retail. I don't usually shop in them unless I am driving by because I get bored easily with shopping, and don't usually care to waste much time with it.

I live in California - they have outlet malls on the road between LA and Las Vegas, and several along I-5 between LA and the Oregon border. The one I like the best is in Oxnard, though.

ok.. I get the idea. We have stores out here that have "name brands for less".. which tend to be last years style (Not that I care) for 60% or more off retail price. I think all the ones around here though are geared towards women. I'll have to take a look. Nordstroms is a good call. I hadn't thought of them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12