+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the famous question....do girls like it when guys text several times a week??

Until the girl falls in love with you, the best bet is always to play hard to get. Until she's yours, you GOTTA act like you have better things to do than text her all day. I'd say once or twice a week is a good amount, then once you're officially together and falling in love, no amount of texting is too much. If you're having trouble fighting the urge to text, think about how annoyed you would be if a girl you weren't super into was texting you obsessively. Imagine how it feels to be annoyed like that, and imagine her feeling that way about you. You don't want that, so continue to play hard to get until she's yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_Boogie View Post
    Until the girl falls in love with you, the best bet is always to play hard to get. Until she's yours, you GOTTA act like you have better things to do than text her all day. I'd say once or twice a week is a good amount, then once you're officially together and falling in love, no amount of texting is too much. If you're having trouble fighting the urge to text, think about how annoyed you would be if a girl you weren't super into was texting you obsessively. Imagine how it feels to be annoyed like that, and imagine her feeling that way about you. You don't want that, so continue to play hard to get until she's yours.
    WHAT?? No, no...you don't have to play hard to get...

How about TALKING to the person you are getting to know?? Discussing with them if talking a few times each day is something they mind or don't mind.

Playing stupid a** "hard to get" games will only aggreviate a possible budding relationship.

Sorry to say, but for young kids---playing hard to get always works better. Its sad to have to resort to games, but kids are immature. Its not until you get into your mid 20's that you can stop playing games.

am i considered a young kid??? im 23...but i know what youre saying, there have been some girls who i really didnt like that much and i just ignored them a little bit and they really fell for me, haha, i dont know how that works or why it works.

I think its good to text throughtout the week it will make her know your thinking about her but only do it if she seems interested if she doesn't reply or sends you answers that kill the conversation then don't text again unless she texts first.

However if your in a relationship text her as much as u like. My boyfriend texts me over 10 times a day and i love it

If you're 23, you're almost out of the immature dating age group. Playing hard to get always works with youngins, and pursuing too much always scares 'em away. Text once in a while until she's yours, then you can do it as often as you like.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Elle_Boogie View Post
    Sorry to say, but for young kids---playing hard to get always works better. Its sad to have to resort to games, but kids are immature. Its not until you get into your mid 20's that you can stop playing games.
    If there were a "thumbs down" button I would have booed this post.

Sorry honey all this does is teach 20 somethings how to game play and that is the worst thing to tell a youngin'

This boogie chick is all about the game playing. Most of us older posters are against game players. And I don't really care about age in this respect. Game playing ain't cool.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12