+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possibly Making a Mistake/Two Women

Well, if neither one of them is assuming exclusivity, and you're all practicing safe sex, you're not really doing anything wrong. There is no problem in theory, but like any other FWB situation, there is always the chance that expectations differ.

BTW, your ex really has no right to be hurt that you're seeing someone else. No matter how serious it is.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Yeah... I think what's really bothering me is I might end up having to lie to one or both of them to pull off the juggling thing, which not only makes me uncomfortable, but could screw up any chance of having a long term friendship with either of them.
    Last edited by shheadz; 21-01-10 at 03:48 AM.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

I notice you haven't assured anyone you're practicing safe sex. I know I'm beating a tired old drum, but it can save lives.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I notice you haven't assured anyone you're practicing safe sex. I know I'm beating a tired old drum, but it can save lives.
    Oh.. didn't think I needed to say anything about that. Well, I didn't with the ex, because she's on the pill. I am with headache girl.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

I was thinking last night that I shouldn't be messing with the ex at all. I'm at that post-breakup stage where I only remember the good times we had, and have conveniently forgotten about all the bad times. I also came to the conclusion a long time ago that I'd never be happy with her, so I don't know why I'm even bothering.

In the back of my mind I was hoping to work things out with her before I left, and then maybe we could figure out a way to keep seeing each other. The topic of her moving with me did come up before we broke up. But that's dumb. I'm letting my loneliness guide my decisions.

Sheadz, I think that sounds wise. You know that something doesn't feel right about this situation. Otherwise, you'd not be posting here about it.

You'll get over her eventually. But you're not giving yourself the chance by bringing her back into your life. No contact with the ex is going to be the best thing for you.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    You'll get over her eventually. But you're not giving yourself the chance by bringing her back into your life. No contact with the ex is going to be the best thing for you.
    We work together a couple nights a week, so total no contact is impossible. I did try. I tried completely ignoring her at work, and after a week of that she started to feel really hurt, and I hate being mean to people.

Honestly though I'm alright. The night we spent together was kind of a good thing, because I saw my feelings for her had changed. I still adore her because we shared something special together, but I don't feel in love with her anymore. Maybe it's something we both needed to see if there was still anything there, but I don't think there is for either of us. It's actually helped me move on more.

Well if the night you spent with her was a good thing, then now you can move on from your ex & work more on yourself & your move.

Now have you thought more about what you want to do in regards to headache girl?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12