+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm a 23/yr old Virgin - is that weird?

Aww, you're getting a sort of peer pressure/sympathy.
    don't listen to other people, there's no point in having sex for the sake of it.
    First times are meant to be special, they feel better when its with someone you love. The first time you will probably also remember for the rest of your life!
    And don't worry many people don't lose their cherries till a much later age.

I didn't share my body until I was 24. Do it when it's right for you.

Well, think of it this way...your are virgin. Therefore, you are lucky to have avoided STDs for 23 years...thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishotthedeputy View Post
    Is it weird that I'm a 23 year old virgin. When will it get to the point that it will be weired 27, 30, 40? I honestly don't think it will happen within the next two years so that will be at least 25?

Any thoughts.
    Haha! You sound like my best friend. :]
    It's uncommon, sure, but girls like virgins, I think. Us young, silly ones, anyway.
    And why do you think it won't happen in the next couple of years? Give yourself a little more credit.
    Confidence is my buddy's problem.

It's not weird or even uncommon. At the very least, you aren't a loser teenage father who's forever stuck with some idiot woman too dumb to get an abortion before ruining her life. It's not a bad thing to be a virgin...I know a couple of guys who are 25 and 27 who are still virgins. It's not that embarrassing, and there are some people out there who would get totally turned on by being able to take your innocence since "pure" people over the age of 12 are so rare.

So no, it isn't weird. And even if it was, a level-headed partner would understand and make sure you didn't feel awkward your first time. My only advice would be to not just bang some random person, because odds are, you'll feel attached to them and your mind will be going "WTF?" when they are no longer in the picture.

It's not that bad I think it's cute~ ^^

Although I don't regret my first time being with someone I didn't really love you should follow your own heart and do what you think best. Wait for the right girl if that's what you believe in but don't have sex just for the sake of not being a virgin. Losing my virginity did give me a lot more confidence but that's just me. I have no idea how it is for other people.
    ~The 3 things needed for Happiness: Something to do, Something to love and something to hope for.~

I am no expert, take everything I say with a large grain of salt.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LMAO, I think he was referring to you girl, haha.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    LMAO, I think he was referring to you girl, haha.
    Heh? Call me dumb but I have no clue what the hell you're talking about?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by ruins View Post
    Haha! You sound like my best friend. :]
    It's uncommon, sure, but girls like virgins, I think. Us young, silly ones, anyway.And why do you think it won't happen in the next couple of years? Give yourself a little more credit.
    Confidence is my buddy's problem.
    Yes, you 'young silly ones'

I like a man to know what he is doing. I took a guys virginity once..jeez it was such hard work..like training a puppy..but puppies are more fun!..nver again!

Your better off finding a girl who's a virgin and it will be all good.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

24 year old virgin here.

I've recently decided I don't want a relationship, so my guess is it wont happen at all. Maybe I'll change in a couple of years, but for now I'll just have to live with it.
    You're not the only one. I wouldn't worry about it if I were you
    Can someone please explain what is so great about constantly being reminded of that which you cannot have?

Quote Originally Posted by Ishotthedeputy View Post
    Is it weird that I'm a 23 year old virgin. When will it get to the point that it will be weired 27, 30, 40? I honestly don't think it will happen within the next two years so that will be at least 25? Any thoughts.
    I think it's weird for a guy to be 23 and still a virgin. I don't buy the bs excuse about wanting to wait. It's usually a cover up for why they can't get inside a girl's panties. If you're a virgin at 23, it means other girls aren't impressed by you and I don't want to be the loser who will give it up.

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    So let me get this straight, you only want a man who has fuccked women other than yourself?
    Sure... if you want to twist her words around to fit your virgin agenda. I believe what she is saying is she prefers a man with experience (i.e. had sex before).

Quote Originally Posted by HappyToBeMe View Post
    I think it's weird for a guy to be 23 and still a virgin. I don't buy the bs excuse about wanting to wait. It's usually a cover up for why they can't get inside a girl's panties. If you're a virgin at 23, it means other girls aren't impressed by you and I don't want to be the loser who will give it up.
    Eh. Whatever floats your boat. If a guy attracted me enough through his confidence and body language that I was willing to have sex with him, I wouldn't care if he was a virgin or not. As long as you're not exuding a "desperate to finally get laid" vibe, there's nothing wrong with it. I went out with a guy who was 27 or 28, had a killer body (professional cyclist - I thought his face was adorable too!) and he was a virgin. I thought it was cute. It all depends on how you wear it.

I know you are asking women this question, but I just want to give my opinion, as I was where you are. I just turned 27, the first time for me was when I was 25. I tried my best not to feel weird about it my whole life. But of course there are days when things just get you down. I didn't feel the need to tell people about being a virgin, so I never had social problems in that way.

Bottom line: I would trade both of my 'encounters' for just one, with someone I could love. And ya, I have to agree about the STD thing, not fun being paranoid about possibly having them! (Had a scare, phhew!)

If a girl is falling for you, do you honestly think she would 'walk' if she found out you are a virgin? Ya right...

One of attractive properties of my bf was that he was a Virgin. We lost our cherries together and it was beautiful
    And we relive those moments a lot nowadays It's more fun with love involved, and safer too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast