+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did I miss my chance?

Did I miss my chance?

Long story short:

I have almost no love experience. I'm really interested in this guy, and he was as well. But due to my inexperience, I came off really hot-and-cold like I'm deliberately playing hard-to-get (I'm not, I'm just inexperienced and unsure of myself). He chased hard at first, but this waned because of my mixed signals. We hardly see each other around anymore, but we both have facebook (but we're not friends on there).

For months, he would seemingly follow me around on facebook, e.g. commenting on something minutes after I do, sometimes including things I've mentioned in notes (it COULD be my imagination though). This was especially obvious when he first got facebook, I got the feeling he wanted me to add him, but I didn't, as he was sending some mixed signals himself and I was unsure. This was months ago.

I saw him again recently at a presentation thing, and he kind of hung around near me and made eye contact. But I was busy with stuff and didn't really get a chance to talk to him. So since I got the feeling he wanted to communicate, I went home and decided to add him.

And..he doesn't add me back???

What's going on here? I know this is really juvenile and I should just go and talk to him to see what's up, but we really, hardly run into each other anymore. I just want to know if it's even worth the effort of me going to seek him out, or is him not adding me a surefire sign that he doesnt' want to communicate?

Is he annoyed/ lost interest..what? I guess I just want to hear some opinions- thanks!

The poor guy was chasing you for months... geez, when were you going to stop playing games? You definitely drove him away and I can understand why he doesn't want to add you. Too bad, but what you need to do now is to move on and take this experience with you. Next time your interested in a guy, don't play mind games and push him away.

We all got to learn from out mistakes.

Then why does he still hang around?

Oh, and the story isn't that simple, there was another girl involved which confused things. At one time, I thought he liked her so I didn't do anything even though he showed interest in me first. I never played mind games deliberately.
    What if I went after him now. Is my chance zero?

Oh, and he never rejected it. It was just pending. For days. I've seen him online so thought he wasn't gonna add me, so took back the request already.