+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: He left me during a fight and ended the relationship-pls help!!!

Hey there,

I think you should give this case a rest for about a week or two. No calling, no texting, nothing. Wait. Calm yourself. And then try to work things out again with him. If he doesn't want to then leave it, relationship is two way effort. Hope it helps.

dragonqueen Guest
    hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    Last edited by dragonqueen; 23-02-10 at 01:07 PM.

Don't, in an emotional tirade, say things that you wish you could take back later. I did that after my ex dumped me and the damage I caused was unbelievable. That's the whole point of being apart and taking a break. Calming yourself.

Don't become defensive when people are saying what you did is wrong. Because no matter what the circumstance, it doesn't validate your decision. It doesn't matter why. You were wrong. Accepting that will help you change your habits and become a better person. It will be a start.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

dragonqueen Guest
    Mbyeeeeeeeeeee
    Last edited by dragonqueen; 23-02-10 at 01:08 PM.

dragonqueen Guest
    adiosssssssssssssssssssss

There you go, I guess that's your answer. Lame and pathetic in my opinion but people are born with insecurities and life has to weed it out of them.

It might not be the end, but it is the end for now. Block his facebook or whatever and start getting your life on track.

dragonqueen Guest
    goooodbyeeeeeeeeeeee

While the words say one, the action says another. Too often are we afraid to express how we really feel, but what we do dictates it.

No need to further ostracize him with any more emails or texts or anything. Nothing you say or do now will change how he feels but it might further entrench him in his beliefs.

Life happens. It's a wake up call, wouldn't you say?

dragonqueen Guest
    blahblahblah

There is obviously a deeper issue bothering your boyfriend even though it may seem that your argument escalated from something quite so tedious. It was probably a great idea that he left before the fight got completely out of hand - you both need time and space to calm down so that you can discuss things sensibly. Wait for a while and then make contact, if he doesn't. Make sure your tone of voice isn't accusing or argumentative in any way, you need to find out how he feels the respect was lost a while ago - he clearly seems to think you have been behaving disrespectfully towards him in some shape or form. You must try and take his opinions and feelings on board instead of launching into a defensive attack - if you believe he is unjustified in what he claims then calmly explain your point of view, use phrases like 'I'm sorry you feel that way but...', and maybe be the first to apologise for the argument you both had - this will help him realise that you genuinely want to resolve the issue and have not just contacted him for round two. Hope this helps! Do let me know how it goes. Good luck!

dragonqueen Guest
    adiossssssssssssss
    Last edited by dragonqueen; 23-02-10 at 01:09 PM.

dragonqueen Guest
    blahblahblah
    Last edited by dragonqueen; 23-02-10 at 01:09 PM.

Yikes. That's something we all do, detach from a relationship before we let them go. He might have. And it's very wrong and being dishonest.

Like they said, it sounds like he has some other issues to deal with. Only he can deal with these on his own. You can't make him, he has to want to. You can't make him have feelings for you that he doesn't have. I think your texts and I love you is just pushing him away. Yeah it's shitty to just not talk to you and change his shit to single, but what are you going to do. He is running from his problems like a child. All you can do is get your life on track without him.

That's going to require you drop your surveillance of his activities. I know you are looking for constant and consistent reaffirmation that he is done with you and that you guys are done, but I think the actions and his messages are saying you guys are done. No need to read into it.

I think it's good you are reading alot of break up books. I know you are looking for a miracle cure to make the pain go away but you won't find it in there. It might be able to help you find perspective on the relationship, and what things that you and he were both doing and how to help change your habits that got you in this mess in the first place. It might help you understand that he needs growing up to do, and that you can't help him with that. That shouldn't anger you either,as hurt as you are. Understanding helps to make things a little better.

Time, and time and time again is the only thing to heal you.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonqueen View Post
    yep i also think its pathetic and weird /retarted to do such a thing.

but i deleted him there and emailed him that this action is a coward action.
    Sorry, but I'm inclined to agree with Doc's posts. There is something odd and unstable about your posts. They seem hostile, which I can only assume is similar to how you act IRL. I have a feeling you might be initiating a lot of the aggression in your relationship and I suspect Doc's comment about your ex turning the other cheek is correct. Sounds like he just got tired of the drama?

Anyway, I hope you take an honest look at your own behaviour and learn from it. Whatever the truth of your recent relationship, he's not coming back and that's probably best for you both. Good luck.

dragonqueen Guest
    yepppppppppppppp
    Last edited by dragonqueen; 23-02-10 at 01:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast