+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so we have the same president

Sweet talk will get you anywhere! Can I take a moment to say how nice it is to see other peeps disagreeing in a dignified and respectful way! (NO smart comments Raver- just enjoy the chance to apply the terms dignified and respectful to yourself JKJK!)
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

Those who portray Bush as the harbinger of doom to the United States are exceptional practitioners of scapegoating problems onto one man. It's easy to blame and blame and blame. That's why I would have been perfectly content in keeping my nose out of politics. It's boring and accomplishes nothing. Politicians aren't leaders and we shouldn't treat them as such. They're there for the little show they're meant to play. Bush isn't perfect, he wasn't last term and he won't in this term. Kerry, however, would have been equally useless. These men are nothing special so it's foolish to think a politician is going to save or destroy this world. However I would like to say that the Democratic party made an awful campaign and the sheer nastiness of this election made me vote for Bush.

On a side note, if anyone is truly just a Bush hater you'll probly be glad to know he'll be shot at some point during this term. I'm not part of a plot or have any kind of inside information, it's just a statistic that every 20 years the president in office will be shot and may or may not be killed. Bush wasn't shot in his first term so I knew he would be re-elected and the incident will occur during this term. It's a weird trend and I'm curious to see if it retains tradition for this president.
    Heit ist mein taug.

hmmm- another odd Presidential Tradition was broken this yr- since 1936 If the Washington Redskins win the game before the election- the existing President will be reelected- if they lose he loses. This yr the Redskins lost but Bush hung in- lets hope he can make it a twofer and dodge any bullets headed his way.
    It's not a matter of what is true that counts but a matter of what is perceived to be true.
    --Henry Kissinger

i would like to wellcome u all to a big fat lying hypicriticul gossip loving country full of proaganda and consipircy...which peraonly i happand to love...or at least the ideas
    hmm tuesday was a very spcail day in our country becouse its a chance for us people to really make the choices that our country is biult on or so it is said
    hmmm who would i vote for..gee...bush of course i mean the man is dead sexie is the son of god and of course he really knows how to speek the good speek....oh wait a secound sorry for a secound i thought i lives in alabama and trying to graducate the 9th grade at the age of 20
    back to reality...bush himself is not a horrible man..she simply just a stupid man...i dont think there is anything wronge with that our country and our world is full of them...i just dont think he should be running our country and to tell u what III honestly think...i dont really think he realizes what he is saying half the time and when he does he does not beivle in his own tone. although bush seems like the kinda guy id find at a college frat boy party getting drunk and saying silly hook up lines to all the little sluty girls and although id have a great tiem chilling with him at that party..i shur as hell dont want him as my president
    most of the presidents that we have had in the past were talking heads...becouse natrual one man or women is not going to know what to say at all times and of course they are only human so there going to make mistakes...but there is a sure differance between making a mistake and blatenly lying to his whole god damn country for mounths about "weapons of mass distruction" this country is not something he can play with my cocain or liquoir its not like every other company that he runned into the ground its not even like the enitre state that he controlled becouse this time...at the end of the guy he is going to people with opinions that matter to answer to. and when he ****s up which he seems to do very very well he will have to deal with whats comming to him and hunny bunny in the words of the hair man himself "your fired"
    i dont think the american peopel should have a president running in office who does not want to be president..and he natrual doesant becouse if he wanted to be president THEN HE WOULD BE ONE..not at camp david figureing out how he can make his next million...the first thing he did when kerry conceided was head off there again...mistakes are fine to make...as long as you learn from them
    another thing babe there is nothing wrong with having morals...i personaly have very few simply becouse they complicate things and i find them a waist of my time but when u bring them into the policatly system there are lines that u need to watch and if ur willing to cross them (which he has soooo many times) then u need to back it up with reason other then "the bible says it ant right"
    its not a matter of wanting kerry to win becouse he is such an amazing person blah blah blah (as u can see this is my first time even mentioning him) its getting the bush adminstration out and since the way the electorl system works a third party condidate can not win the only other choice he kerry becouse i sure as hell rather have a ugly but smart man as president then a adminatration trying to take over this country
    id like to leave u all with my fav quote by our president

newscaster: What do you think about the thoughts being spread on your ridicul on the first admenment
    Bush: what
    newscaster: for example free speech
    Bush: um err ahhh um um ::tuches his ear:: ::looks over to dick chany::...um err well im sure the anser will come to my ear any minount
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie
    MY FORUM ~~~~~ www.****edforum.tk

btw sorry for my horrible spelling ::blushes::
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

no comment?
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

I can't read that post. I need a losinge.
    Heit ist mein taug.

You need more fullstops it's just like a long line of words.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

what do u expect i go to a public school in the nyc u think they teach me this tuf ahaha no
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

being Pres is a 24/7 job just b/c the Pres leaves DC does not mean he's taking time off I'm a simple sales manager- yet w/the modern marvels of telephones and the internet- I can do my job from anywhere at anytime- I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and guess that even at Camp David the Pres will have a few resources that allow him to get a bit of work done

As for his public speeches- since when is being a good orator important to effectively lead your country? Hitler was an amazing speaker- would you elect him to run the US?
    --Henry Kissinger

hitler was a horrible speeker he was just at writting speaches so it did not mater how he said it as long as he made it loud so peopel though it was importand then it become important. and i hate to break it to u babe but in our modernized american culutre becing a good orator or at least sounded good is VERY importand becouse the way our country is set up and the kinds of people that are in it (im not saying this is not true about other countries) u need to sound good...human beings in the kind of society that we live in today care very little about the details of the election (and mind although it does not seem that way things such as the war and econimy ( i cant spell) are details to the "averge joe"...now keep in mind that im generalizes as the averge of the cuntry...therefor when they here someone "sound good" they dont really pay attention to what they say or not unless they hear uncontionaly something they strongly disagree with then they agree witht he better looking and speeking of the two
    and as for the camp david issue..i think that being president comes with a shit loud of responsibility that nor i and millions of othere peopel would like to take on. however that is not an exuse to not do ur job...i have no problem with bush going to camp david im sure its a hell lot nicer then that stuff white house but while he is there he still needs to some what do his job...he has no demenstreted that he does do that...he does not read the files he is given and on many acostions asked people to read it to him like he is king or something
    my personal "war" is not against bush himself but against the people behind me
    but dont worry america and all the countires we will distory in the next 4 years ull see that the pengelum will swing streight back to the left side becouse of it...even many repulicans are changing to the conservitives or other parties so not to be assosiated with the aganda
    MAKE RIGHT LIVING GROW
    mUah
    ~Frebbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12