+ Follow This Topic

Thread: flirting and questions ?????

flirting and questions ?????

i just want some general advice from people who are more use to understanding signs that a girl/woman likes you and wants you to ask her out.
    like when you are walking around a shop and you casually start talking to a each other from a girls point of view if you likd the guy would you ask questions about him or make an excuse and go somewhere else and in general from a girl/womans point of view if you liked a guy would you try to make sure you are around when he is there or if you are not interested just be somewhere else?

tough one to generalize here dude - everyone has their own style -
    but i find a couple cross overs between different people. if you notice here looking at you - if you catch her eye and she smiles - if she finds excuses to come over and talk to you

if she asks a lot of questions about you..

coy smiles
    batted eyes

but really its something you have to knida figure out from person to person. no two people flirt exactly alike.

I'm in the same boat as you. From what my girl friends tell me, a girl will use more body language and look at you more often than if she's not interested.

Yes, different girls have different ways of showing their interest. Now, if you catch her eyes and then she smiles the question is does she giggles as she smiles? Girls normally don't waste time with a guy unless they they know there maybe something there. People flirt for different reasons.
    HTML Code:
    <a href="http://relationshipdj.com/category/long-distance-relationship">Relationshipdj - Long Distance Relationship Stories & Advice</a>

On the same subject: I was at my ex's house the other night helping her move some furniture, and while we were putting together her new bed, I kept noticing her cute roommate looking at me. When I looked over at her, she'd look away, but I could tell she had been transfixed on me for a little while. She had a deer caught in headlights look on in her eyes. I kept catching her doing it.

Normally when I get that kind of transfixed look from a woman I know she's interested, and so far I've always been right. If I ask one of those girls out they eagerly accept. I just don't know if that's always the case. My ex's roommate is a typical nice girl, with a nice family, nice job, etc.. Just a nice girl. I have tattoos (Which were on display since I was wearing a muscle shirt), and piercings, and so on.

I have absolutely no plans on hit on my ex's roommate, I'm just starting to question if "that look" from a girl is always a sign of interest or attraction.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    On the same subject: I was at my ex's house the other night helping her move some furniture, and while we were putting together her new bed, I kept noticing her cute roommate looking at me. When I looked over at her, she'd look away, but I could tell she had been transfixed on me for a little while. She had a deer caught in headlights look on in her eyes. I kept catching her doing it.

Normally when I get that kind of transfixed look from a woman I know she's interested, and so far I've always been right. If I ask one of those girls out they eagerly accept. I just don't know if that's always the case. My ex's roommate is a typical nice girl, with a nice family, nice job, etc.. Just a nice girl. I have tattoos (Which were on display since I was wearing a muscle shirt), and piercings, and so on.

I have absolutely no plans on hit on my ex's roommate, I'm just starting to question if "that look" from a girl is always a sign of interest or attraction.
    You sly little booger... I've seen your picture. Of course she is interested. I don't know that she'd date you though, given your history with her room mate.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

lhn is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Shheadz just looks at a girl and she falls over her own feet.
    WHAT
    A
    STUD
    !!!

On topic... bodylanguage is the key. Personally, I've often found the girls who don't speak to you deliberately are interested... if their maturity hasn't caught up on them yet or they're just too shy.

Its all a gamble though. Life would be pretty boring if it wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    jeez i turn every argument round on a man, why take the blame if hes stupid enough to let you blame him about something totally different

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Both could happen.

If she likes you she will not make any excuses to go anywhere in fact she will make excuses NOT to go anywhere so she can spend more time with you. She will also try to be there when she knows you're there.

She could also bolt out on you as soon as you strike up conversation. And she may or may not be there when you are so to not be 'too easy' with no life. THESE WOMEN ARE GAME PLAYERS.

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    You sly little booger... I've seen your picture. Of course she is interested. I don't know that she'd date you though, given your history with her room mate.
    I wouldn't even try. Actually, I spent that night with my ex. I won't go into details, but it was nice.

Sometimes though if I catch a girl looking a little too hard, it makes me feel like a freak, or like I've got a booger on my face or something.. haha I've caught myself staring at people just because they look like a total train wreck.
    The secret of success is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake those, you've got it made. - Groucho Marx

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shheadz View Post
    On the same subject: I was at my ex's house the other night helping her move some furniture, .
    Pffft, moving furniture. pfffffffffft.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by qwerty123 View Post
    Pffft, moving furniture. pfffffffffft.
    Oh, the bed did do some movin'.

shheadz isn't bringin sexy back cuz he never lost it! hahaha

thank you for your forum.It's helpful for me.