+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: no sex in my relationship

Wow, so many things to comment on. I guess I'll start with the weight issue first just because it struck a chord with me. I used to weigh 280 lbs. I am now 180, with a fair amount of muscle. Want to get there? DO THE ATKIN'S DIET! I lost 100 lbs in 6 months without excercising. Simply stay in the first stage of the diet as long as you can (I did it for 6 months straight). If you don't feel like reading the book the first stage mainly consists of eating less than 24 grams of carbohydrates in any given day. As far as she is concerned I think there is something else going on if she doesn't even want you to see her change. Self esteem does come to mind, but what about the possibility that she cheated and is pregnant? What about the possibility that she cheated and has an STD like genital warts, which she obviously wouldn't want you to see? I suppose it doesn't matter too much now since she left, but how long has this been going on? Also were both of you overweight when you met three years ago?
    Last edited by Incognito; 05-03-10 at 12:51 AM. Reason: Forgot to subscribe to the thread
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

well this had been going on for about 4 months or so...and yes when we got togeather we were both on the heavy side..i would really love to get back down to 180 or even 200 i would be happy...but yea since we have seperated if have seen her once and and only talked to her twice...she wants nothing to do with me peirod now..which is really hard but im just dealing with life day by day one day at a time....i suspected that she might have cheated on me but i wasnt sure...she always denied it but things just never seemed to match up

Well hey man, do the Atkin's diet. Make sure you drink lots of water too because of all the protein you'll be eating. You'll be sexy in no time. Then you can put yourself back on the market, which you WILL do once you realize how much better you look to yourself and others. Its good that you are moving on too. I personally would never talk to her again. That eliminates the possibility of getting back together in the future. You DO NOT want that at this point, unless you want to experience this again. Get fit and sexy, then let her see what she missed out on!

*EDIT: I am only assuming that you want to get thinner. If you are happy with your weight then I apologize for being so enthusiastic about the diet and the possibility of becoming "more sexy". Beauty is in the eye of the beholder after all. Its just that when I was 280 lbs I had never felt more unsexy in my life.*
    Last edited by Incognito; 08-03-10 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Listed in post

yes i deff would love to be thiner....i have very low self confience as it is anyways...so getting thiner would help with..i know that it wont help me get her back but i think im ready to move on and meet and date new people.

Quote Originally Posted by potter View Post
    ok well im not sure what to do so i figured i would come here and ask...me and my girlfriend have been togeather for alittle over three year..and for the last 7 or 8 months she acts like she has no disire to have any kind of sexual contact with me...when i bring it up she changes the subject and says that she dont want to do anything...and its always like this...i mean hell sometimes i cant even watch her change.....i dont have to have it but its really nice to have..any advice...?
    Girls are like that... They simply do not like sex.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Girls are like that... They simply do not like sex.
    They do not like sex WITH YOU.
    Spammer Spanker

Sex takes work after you've been together for a long while.

You've both got to stir them up.

Get them just a tad bit jealous and territorial. They need to crave.

You can't just walk around in your y-fronts scratching your arse and go, "so, we focking tonight or what?"

Girls do the same thing to their guys.

Give it a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    They do not like sex WITH YOU.
    No, girls simply don't like sex with men. Girls think sex is disgusting and when they do it, it is just to please the man.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    No, girls simply don't like sex with men. Girls think sex is disgusting and when they do it, it is just to please the man.
    Obviously you've never had to hide from a GF after she's started one of those weird 24 hour sex-a-thons.

You know the ones... you try to crawl into the kitchen and find something to replenish lost carbs and minerals when she's cat napping inbetween bouts, but in your weakness... you made noise and she mounts you on the tiles while you grapple for the fridge door for anything... even iceberg lettuce.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Durian View Post
    Obviously you've never had to hide from a GF after she's started one of those weird 24 hour sex-a-thons.

You know the ones... you try to crawl into the kitchen and find something to replenish lost carbs and minerals when she's cat napping inbetween bouts, but in your weakness... you made noise and she mounts you on the tiles while you grapple for the fridge door for anything... even iceberg lettuce.

That's too funny! Grasping for iceberg lettuce in a desperate attempt to replentish fluids and minerals?!?! LOL I'm glad that you've experienced that and I wish that I could be in that situation even once in my life. I also totally disagree with FoxMulder. That is a generalization plain and simple, a wrong one I might add.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234