+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no sex in my relationship

no sex in my relationship

ok well im not sure what to do so i figured i would come here and ask...me and my girlfriend have been togeather for alittle over three year..and for the last 7 or 8 months she acts like she has no disire to have any kind of sexual contact with me...when i bring it up she changes the subject and says that she dont want to do anything...and its always like this...i mean hell sometimes i cant even watch her change.....i dont have to have it but its really nice to have..any advice...?

Her avoiding the subject isn't going to work anymore, so tell her that. Explain that this is an area of your relationship together and needs to be addressed. She is not only withholding sex, she refuses to discuss the situation.

This could be a body image issue if she refuses to undress in front of you. So you may want to be a bit delicate, perhaps by expressing your attraction to her.

well im always telling her how beautifull she is and everything...and she knows that she is beatifull, it just dont help.....everytime i bring it up or try to be sexy and stuff she just pulls away

how serious are you with the girl?Probably may she may be looking at you as one of those play boys around;after sex,they are off.Men girls now want serious men

Telling her how beautiful she is doesn't help when someone has self-esteem/body issues. Really the only one that can help them is them.

Quote Originally Posted by cologne View Post
    how serious are you with the girl?Probably may she may be looking at you as one of those play boys around;after sex,they are off.Men girls now want serious men
    They have been together for three years.

im really serious about her...we have been togeather for alittle over three years now...im 100% faithful to her and have no intentions of going anywhere....im just not sure what to do in my situation..

You were already told what to do:
    Her avoiding the subject isn't going to work anymore, so tell her that. Explain that this is an area of your relationship together and needs to be addressed. She is not only withholding sex, she refuses to discuss the situation.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She's a waste of time, you'll resent her for the rest of your life.

does she cuddle with you and kiss you during the day or does she avoid all body contact? If she is avoiding everything its not a good sign I think.

she cuddles and does kiss me during the day but wont have any sexual contact at all

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe she is not ATTRACTED to you
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

thats kinda what im thinking....but after three years?

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    of course, the first three years she is going through the excitement of a new relationship even if the attraction is not there. but after that is nothing but death of sex. post your pic please, maybe we can throw some suggestions.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

it wont let me post a pic untill i have 15 post...

but thats what i was worryed about...was her losing intrest in me and become not attrative to her....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast