+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Peeing?

Wag , this is bullshit, and you know it. Putting a knife to a woman's neck during sex is pretty disturbed shit. And the choking thing has actually killed people. A woman in Chicago was killed over Christmas by being choked. Violence and sex do not mix and those who try to mix them have serious issues.

All I know is that you're not a thorough reader. I already said that the use of the knife was before sex occurred, in a relaxed state. The couple from Chicago were probably idiots. They must have been doing actual choking, or else have been intoxicated. Either that, or they were laughably clumsy.

Dude, get help. Putting a knife blade to another persons neck is NEVER a good thing. Whether she asked for it or not, Dude, this is assualt. Don't believe me? Ask a cop, or better still, do it in front of a cop. You know , when I leave MY women, they are flushed, happy and satisfied, and I don't need to pee on them, put knives to their throats, or choke them. Perhaps you should learn how to make love, so your women would want this sick shit to get off. BTW I don't for a minute believe this is all the woman's idea, either. The knife is a substitute phallus, do you have a small dick,?

When you hold a sharp knife to the skin, even if you don't put much pressure on it, you can cut very easily. I've cut myself quite a few times and I'm not clumsy and I have years of experience using such sharp tools, designed for butchering and whatnot. The other day I almost sliced off a fingernail while peeling potatoes. I've cut myself on various occasions, filleting fish and gutting various game animals, even slicing and dicing vegetables. There are two vital veins on the neck called jugulars. It doesn't take too much effort to slice them, and that indubitably means bleeding to death. It is *very* foolish to be holding a knife to anyone's neck for any reason, ESPECIALLY sex, when it might seem like a good idea, when you're aroused and not thinking rationally, where any unexpected movements or the slip of a motion could cause a very serious injury, even death.

Strangling isn't quite as risky, but still, you can really injure a person this way. You can really do some damage to the larynx and all sorts of other shit. It doesn't take too much effort, especially with a fragile woman. Also, blood chokes (when you cut off the flow of the jugular veins) can be fatal. We weren't even allowed to do that shit in high school wrestling.

In the end it's your decision, but believe me, I'm not talking out of my ass. Never underestimate your own strength or your girlfriend's vulnerability.

im so shocked that everyone seems disturbed by the peeing thing!!

Im a 20 year old female and the idea of it turns me on.

Ive thought about it a couple of times, and its something i would try (but only in a long term, trusting relationship)

Thank you kisswithafist, i had no idea about the amount of backlash i would get from this thread. I understand that this isnt for everyone and until i was asked to do it i never thought about it myself. This is something that happens to get her off and it didnt bother me enough to say id never do it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    Dude, get help. Putting a knife blade to another persons neck is NEVER a good thing. Whether she asked for it or not, Dude, this is assualt. Don't believe me? Ask a cop, or better still, do it in front of a cop. You know , when I leave MY women, they are flushed, happy and satisfied, and I don't need to pee on them, put knives to their throats, or choke them. Perhaps you should learn how to make love, so your women would want this sick shit to get off. BTW I don't for a minute believe this is all the woman's idea, either. The knife is a substitute phallus, do you have a small dick,?
    Look, man, if your debate plan is to insist that I must have a small penis, don't know how to make love and am lying about whose idea it all was, I have better things to do. I'm here to make conversation, not trade petty insults. Stop acting like a child.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    A good suggestion is if you don't think it's humiliating, then let somebody piss on you and come back and report to us if you feel humiliated or not.
    I think about my GF doint this to me. I wouldn't be humilitated at all, I would be turned on!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I view pissing much the same as anal. Ew, hell no. Nothing goes IN my ass, but shit may come out. Nothing would turn me off more than shit dick, and knowing it's MY shit. Ew. So pissing, well for me that is to be done behind closed doors and landing in a toilet it is not supposed to land on people. It's justsomething that is a hell no because to me (IMO) that is not natural. But hey, whatever floats your and her boat. So long as all parties agree- piss away!

Though I must admit there have been times I've had to take a wizz but also got turned on and a little pee came out. So... yeah I was turned on and I peed.

anal is something i personally enjoy, each to their own i suppose.

Im pretty open minded to a lot sexually, if its between to consenting adults and its behind closed doors have fun how you want to i say!!
    Last edited by kisswithafist; 17-03-10 at 04:14 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    anal is something i personally enjoy, each to their own i suppose.

Im pretty open minded to a lot sexually, if its between to consenting adults and its behind closed doors have fun how you want to i say!!
    I am very experimental as well but I have just a few hell no's. Anal, 3somes, and scat are the ones I'm currently aware of. I know there's some freaky shit out there but these are my current hell no's.

^^^my only 'nos' are don't shit or piss on me...I'm open to everything else as far as I know...oh and I guess don't bring an animal in the bedroom....so I guess 3 things.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I human I only bone humans. I'm straight and I only bone men. So yeah- same williams!

Quote Originally Posted by burn3d View Post
    Thank you kisswithafist, i had no idea about the amount of backlash i would get from this thread. I understand that this isnt for everyone and until i was asked to do it i never thought about it myself. This is something that happens to get her off and it didnt bother me enough to say id never do it again.
    does she know you're sharing this on the internet?

you didn't think you would get backlash from this?

some of you people are fuking WACK.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The world is full of freaks.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast