+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Peeing?

Peeing?

So i've been having sex with this girl for awhile and we both enjoy trying new things to spice up the bedroom. Toys, positions, choking, role playing, etc...So all week long we have been sending txt messages back and forth to each other talkin about things we want to try. She brings up peeing on her vagina. She says she knows its weird but it turns her on. I thought it was just her bein in the moment and it would never really come down to that. Until last night. We were in the middle of a pretty wild session and she asks me to do it. I didnt know what to think but i was caught up in the heat of the moment and went ahead with it. It really turned her on. Then while i was inside her she said she was peein. At the time it was fun and exciting and still kinda is today. So i was wondering how weird you guys thought this is. Is there any serious risks? Are we just weird? Has anyone else done it (im sure not many if any at all).

What does your bed smell like this morning?
    Spammer Spanker

Dont get to used to it as I am not sure your next partner (if one day there is one) will even consider the idea...

But as long as both adults agree on it and there no physical harm involved I guess it's okay...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

LOL at Gigabite, i laid down a bunch of towels but needless to say im doin a bunch of laundry today. I agree if you sookie6 i didnt think many people were in to it. I was just wondering how weird it was and if there was any risks.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    it's pretty weird.

The thing about risk is that a woman is supposed to urinate after sex (to wash any wayward bacteria from the urethra) which would help prevent urinary tract infections, and if she pees *during* sex, she won't be able to do that. So yeah, I guess she is at elevated risk of urinary tract issues.

But for you? Nope. I can't think of any risk, other than being grossed out, but it doesn't sound like you were. Just tell her not to be eating asparagus if she wants to be nasty that way, and I don't think I'd advise engaging in oral sex after the region had been urinated on.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Thanks for the info vashti, that was really helpful and my mouth wasnt goin anywhere near there after that, not a taste i think i'd like.

I don't think it is that weird at all... Poo on the other had... very disgusting. Me and my fiance, like you two, are very adverturous in bed. We have not done pee though.

Would I try it in some form if she wanted to? Yes...

Not my cup of tea but as long as you both are down, more power to ya for finding something you like.
    So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell,
    blue skies from pain.
    Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail?
    A smile from a veil?
    Do you think you can tell?
    And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts?
    Hot ashes for trees?
    Hot air for a cool breeze?
    Cold comfort for change?
    And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?

It seems to me that most of the posters who talk about these "outre", sex practices, are men, who have insecurity issues. Try this.....instead of doing all sorts of weird things, how about trying to do a few things really good? I haven't "choked", and probably won't, I haven't "peed", and KNOW I won't. I don't use whips and chains, or make my GF bark like a dog, or push a footlong dildo up her pu**y. What I do is MAKE LOVE TO A WOMAN. Women think I'm really good in bed, because I do the things I do really well. Quantity is NEVER better than Quality.

Weird or not, it's very important to please your woman. I've done things I wasn't initially interested in, too. One of my exes asked me to choke her a little, and then requested that I hold a knife against her throat. Something about trust and the feeling of knowing that I wouldn't actually hurt her with it. It didn't turn me on, but hey, I did it.

Sorry, Wag, I don't associate violence with sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Perryville View Post
    It seems to me that most of the posters who talk about these "outre", sex practices, are men, who have insecurity issues. Try this.....instead of doing all sorts of weird things, how about trying to do a few things really good? I haven't "choked", and probably won't, I haven't "peed", and KNOW I won't. I don't use whips and chains, or make my GF bark like a dog, or push a footlong dildo up her pu**y. What I do is MAKE LOVE TO A WOMAN. Women think I'm really good in bed, because I do the things I do really well. Quantity is NEVER better than Quality.

Bold statement to make, saying it is men, have any proof to back that up? Perhaps you had bad experience in your past that makes you feel men want crazy acts... In fact just today I was watching a video in which the WOMAN wanted it, and the man was questioning doing it for her.

Video HERE - [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62WPO2nZE7c]YouTube - Talk Sex with Sue Piss and Feces[/url]

It is a sexual act... and it is NOT an aggressive one... yes the choking is. It has nothing to do with being insecure, although it could in some people, everyone is different. The things I like to do during sex are things that EXCITE me. If peeing on my girl, or her peeing on me excited me, I would want to do it... We haven't tried it yet... As I said, would I try it? Yes, because it is perfectly safe(as the video says), and I am always willing to try something at least once. If I don't like it, then I wouldn't continue, or only do it every once in a while(if she wanted to continue).
    Last edited by OneQuestion; 16-03-10 at 02:34 AM.

Personally, I equate peeing on someone with ultimate humiliation and that, to me anyway, is not a turn-on. I think lots of people have been raised to think sex is dirty and nasty, like pee and poop, and they make an unfortunate association there. I'm so glad my husband doesn't want me to pee on him.
    Spammer Spanker

I mostly agree with Perry but I wouldn't call you weird. Pee is definitely something that I would never do but different people have different triggers that flips their switch.

I like to be bitten during sex sometimes. I don't know why, I just know that if the moment is right and I'm bitten on the correct place on my shoulder I will explode. I don't like to be bitten any other time, I don't particularly find the thought sexy, it's just a trigger that turns me on. Perhaps it's the same for your gf.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I hope you guys use a mattress cover...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast