+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: What do you do when...

^^^actually I'm pretty sure that with all the money we have borrowed off of them they have moved all of our foreclosed homes over there...they all live in 3 bedrooms 2.5 baths now.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    i actually don't believe most things that girl states, it seems that she either exaggerates or makes shit up to get everyone on her side. Indi is completely right about one thing. Her beef is with the financial status of her friend.
    Its not hard to figure. When else, other than in the context of angst re: friends has Girl ever expressed concern for such issues? It would be more believable from someone like Eco, who has at least raised these issues for their own concern. Its the case of 'the dog that didn't bark', IMO.

Girl, I really don't know why you insist on calling this girl your friend. You aren't. I suspect she cares far less about your opinions than the converse. Why don't you just make friends who are more like-minded and in your own social class?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Its not hard to figure. When else, other than in the context of angst re: friends has Girl ever expressed concern for such issues? It would be more believable from someone like Eco, who has at least raised these issues for their own concern.

Girl, I really don't know why you insist on calling this girl your friend. You aren't. I suspect she cares far less about your opinions than the converse. Why don't you just make friends who are more like-minded and in your own social class?
    I'd just like to say I think it's hilarious you guys think I don't actually give a shit about sharks or the environment. I care very much, and this isn't some ploy that I'm using to be mad at her. Just because you haven't seen other posts regarding my passion for sharks or the environment doesn't really mean that you can say you I don't really care about it.

I thought I've explained many, many times why I can't just not be friends with her all together. Yes, I don't have to DO anything but I also cannot just never, ever speak to her.

I thought I was an emotional roller coaster... I can't possibly keep up with the mood swings in this thread.

Girl... why are you even moving this thread along... you were given countless solutions a while ago. What motivations do you have now other than attention seeking?
    "The weakest soul, knowing its own weakness, and believing this truth that strength can only be developed by effort and practice, will, thus believing, at once begin to exert itself, and, adding effort to effort, patience to patience, and strength to strength, will never cease to develop, and will at last grow divinely strong."

- James Allen

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ... because a few of you keep coming back and saying over and over again things you've already said 5 times. So if you can say it 5 times, I can say it 5 times.

Oh and I was trying OBVIOUSLY to win attention whore of 2009 DUH.

damn Coco, she just might steal that title from you
    The male is a domestic animal which, if treated with firmness, can be trained to do most things

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Denial is wonderful. Its like a repeating meal of fear you get to eat over and over again.

And I'll hide my head
    Here in this paper bag
    Cause if I can't see you, then you can't see me
    And it'll be okay
    Fly little bee away
    To where there's no more rain and I can be me

Quote Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
    damn Coco, she just might steal that title from you
    Interesting, I was just thinking about the similarities myself.

alright... i:m probably late but does it really matter?? anyways, i:ve only read girl:s first first post because i didn:t want to scroll through all these pages of posts.

anyhow... girl,... does it really matter what your friend thinks? so she thinks that chinese people are better than everyone, or that sharks don:t deserve a humane death. would you really dump on your friend because she thinks in this manner? yeah, you might not agree with a few things that she agrees with, or you might hate the fact that she doesn:t give a shit about sharks because they tastes so damn good. but you shouldn:t let one:s beliefs stray your friendship.

unless she is pushing her issues onto you, you can also choose not to eat the shark fin soup with her and let her be on her merry way. i:m sure that she has other good quailties as you do.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678