+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lasting longer - or not

^^^yea that does help...but it really does happen if its been a while...I mean you just can't help it...but usually that also means the guy is so horny he is ready to go again in like a minute....at least I am and then I can last a lot longer.

ha, it works, then afterwards when i've had time to think about it, im like oh my god he so got away with that. ha
    Last edited by kisswithafist; 23-03-10 at 01:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    ha, it works, then afterwards when i've had time to think about it, im like oh my god he so got away with that. ha
    Well, hopefully he makes it up for you afterwards..

Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Well, hopefully he makes it up for you afterwards..
    he does.ha

but sometimes cuming too quickly just happens, its one of them things that happens every now again, and a women will know that, dont put to much pressure on yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kisswithafist View Post
    he does.ha

but sometimes cuming too quickly just happens, its one of them things that happens every now again, and a women will know that, dont put to much pressure on yourself.
    Well.. it's about pleasing the lady, I guess we just have to learn to do "other things" as a failsafe.

I really don't think there should ever be a reason where you can't control yourself from cumming, I mean I'm sure you masturbate if not you already have problems we can't fix, you know what it feels like when you are about to cum, so either A. when you start to cum slow down a lot or B. get as deep in her as you can and stop and then just focus on kissing her - it will feel really good for her both have always worked for me.

And at what someone said earlier about lasting too long and their girlfriends not liking it bc after they orgasm they get really sensitive. Okay well then all that needs to happen is them communicating with you and telling you to stop or just stop for a second until it's not so sensitive. If not you are the only one who is going to get off during sex. I can only remember one girl that I've been with that couldn't have multiple orgasms.

Quote Originally Posted by nesossin View Post
    I really don't think there should ever be a reason where you can't control yourself from cumming, I mean I'm sure you masturbate if not you already have problems we can't fix, you know what it feels like when you are about to cum, so either A. when you start to cum slow down a lot or B. get as deep in her as you can and stop and then just focus on kissing her - it will feel really good for her both have always worked for me.

And at what someone said earlier about lasting too long and their girlfriends not liking it bc after they orgasm they get really sensitive. Okay well then all that needs to happen is them communicating with you and telling you to stop or just stop for a second until it's not so sensitive. If not you are the only one who is going to get off during sex. I can only remember one girl that I've been with that couldn't have multiple orgasms.
    Yeah, I do masturbate once in a while.. That advice is good and no one mentioned it, so thanks.
    And I thought all of them could have multiple ogasms..

I think a lot of men come quickly if it has been a long while since last sex experience.
    If I happen to come too quickly, I follow it up with oral sex so she gets uninterrupted pleasure.
    After a good 15 minutes of tongue-lashing, I am ready to enter again. My woman seems
    very pleased with this protocol, which makes me happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    I think a lot of men come quickly if it has been a long while since last sex experience.
    If I happen to come too quickly, I follow it up with oral sex so she gets uninterrupted pleasure.
    After a good 15 minutes of tongue-lashing, I am ready to enter again. My woman seems
    very pleased with this protocol, which makes me happy.
    haha that's what I meant by "other things"

Many women are used to men cumming too quickly the first few times. Its not really a big issue.

But you can turn her on in other ways. Go down on her like you can't breath without it. She'll forget about you cumming in no time. You'll get hard and could have sex again very quickly. Win win.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12