+ Follow This Topic

Thread: does someone u met online will make a lasting relationship?

does someone u met online will make a lasting relationship?

is it possible to form a lasting relationship u just met online. of course, I know u have to meet first. who do you think who can form a a stronger & lasting relationships, those who met online or those who started as friends/ introduced to you by your friends/ someone u see all the time?
    love,the greatest gift of all... =)

well unless you live close by, then i personally wouldn't see a relationship lasting. imo you have to be able to meet up in the flesh and then you're not guaranteed they are the person they said they were online. imo those kind of relationships never work unless you can take it to the next level. and then there is the safety aspect. i would rather meet a person through friends.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    well unless you live close by, then i personally wouldn't see a relationship lasting. imo you have to be able to meet up in the flesh and then you're not guaranteed they are the person they said they were online. imo those kind of relationships never work unless you can take it to the next level. and then there is the safety aspect. i would rather meet a person through friends.
    Safety aspect? Come on, I think this is a guy asking about online relationships. He can't be that much of a pussy. Seeing that there is thousands of people online you can easily meet someone with in a 15 minutes drive.

I think this is a stupid question with an obvious answer. Some relationships offline last and some don't, some relationships formed online last and some don't.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."