+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: For the men... what would blow your mind away?

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Well, when he stuck a finger up my whooohooo all I thought about was shit, shit, shit, what if there's poo, gee, why does it feel like I'm taking a dump- oh yeah because his finger is slowly coming out of my asshole and that's exactly what happens when I take a shit. Not to mention PAIN... and that was a fiiiiiiiiiinger... and measly skinny finger. Now you can tell me to relax all you like but how'd you feel if I asked to stick a cucumber in your asshole? You'd probably scream no way jose that will hurt... uhh yeah- diddo on your dick.
    Ya need to breathe and use a lot of lube and go slow...It takes a few times before it becomes enjoyable....you could always use smaller dildos or buttplugs when you have sex until you can finally work up to letting him put his penis in you...I mean I'm certainly not trying to be a high pressure car salesman on this issue...I just don't want anybody to miss out on a good time I'm familiar with...I truly hope you wouldn't for me...if you know of something that will make me go weak kneed and totally dehydrate myself I would appreciate the tip....so I do understand...and no you cannot put a cucumber in my ass...at least not until I buy you a cup of coffee at least...I'm a little old school.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by the_robot View Post
    Having a clean swimming pool is a good idea then
    You're way more likely to get something from a swimming pool than a fresh bathtub. Temperature for one thing. Chlorine does not kill all microbes, contrary to popular wishful thinking.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dewilliams2 View Post
    Ya need to breathe and use a lot of lube and go slow...It takes a few times before it becomes enjoyable....you could always use smaller dildos or buttplugs when you have sex until you can finally work up to letting him put his penis in you...I mean I'm certainly not trying to be a high pressure car salesman on this issue...I just don't want anybody to miss out on a good time I'm familiar with...I truly hope you wouldn't for me...if you know of something that will make me go weak kneed and totally dehydrate myself I would appreciate the tip....so I do understand...and no you cannot put a cucumber in my ass...at least not until I buy you a cup of coffee at least...I'm a little old school.
    It will NEVER happen. What would happen if I turned the tables on you? You boys are always the first to turn that shit down.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It will NEVER happen. What would happen if I turned the tables on you? You boys are always the first to turn that shit down.
    I will state though I did "breathe..." I did use half bottle of lube and I was half wasted. Did I feel one strand of pleasure? Not a chance. I'd rather take a shit.

I said it was on the table...I just wanted to take you for coffee at least first....I'm an open minded guy.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'd buy your coffee to EFF your ass with a dildo.

I mean a cucumber.

Often, i think men should be romance and care their GF or wife.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ^ ummmmm no. well actually yes, but no.
    Last edited by girl68; 24-03-10 at 08:33 AM.

I'd buy your coffee to EFF your ass with a dildo.

I mean a cucumber.
    Well I suppose if I'm ever in Canada for any reason I now have plans for an afternoon....I don't believe I'll be heading up that way though.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's alright... I've got to remain faithful to my lover.

Its okay...I understand...I think that might piss off my gf as well...I'm pretty sure I'm not aloud to do that with you...its probably for the best...long distance relationships rarely last...don't worry...I'll be okay. Just give me a minute.

Seriously though...your the first Canadian to ever in the same evening agree to shove a cucumber up my ass and then shoot me down...thats not something everybody can say.

We're going to be celebrating out 3 year together at the end of this month. I have a great gift for him (for those who remember it is the boudoir photos which are sexy shots of me half naked). But I don't just want to do the gift. I want to make him the happiest man on earth. Well he claims he already is . I want to blow his mind (in bed).

So I usually do the dress up thing. But should I do lingerie? Something kinky? Role play? Bring out the whip (yes, literally- for him to use on me)? Dominatrix? Some sexy fishnets? A lace nightie?

Do men like romance? Is candles, wine, and a joint (hehe, yes we like to have an occasional smoke) be too corny?

I also have a chocolate body paint thing going on... nay? yay?

I could bring out some toys? Nothing too kinky just a basic vibrating cock ring, tasty lubes...

I could to a whole strip tease/ lap dance thing?

I know it varies for all men of course but I'm down for some thoughts and suggestions. Mostly from men themselves but if you ladies have a trick that worked- bring it!
    It doesn't matter. You are a girl, youre not going to initiate sex anyway, youre not going to do anything special in bed for him because girls don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    It doesn't matter. You are a girl, youre not going to initiate sex anyway, youre not going to do anything special in bed for him because girls don't do that.
    Don't mean to offend dude, but if you are that way it's obvious they are not going to initiate it with you.. or even accept it

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Robot, he's dead now, no need to respond This forum is full of troll haunting mods .
    I wazzzz here

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    Guess what dinkwad? I intiitate sex all the time. Just because you can't get laid doesn't mean I don't want to jump my man's bones.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast