+ Follow This Topic

Thread: unanswered questions that blow my mind..

unanswered questions that blow my mind..

i need some answers from women.

if you really loved someone for 3years or more, and you broke up with him for 7days , and then got back together with him. in those 7days, you went out with some friends, you even went in a car with a man for 30mins because you where so bored and sad at home alone and just needed to get out a bit.

question 1:after 3years of love and great bond with a person, and dumping that person for the reason of going trough a bad phase (age 17, normal) and having confusion attacks in some days. would you in those 7 days kiss another guy ? or do other things with another guy?

if yes... and you be back with you're ex after 7days...
    and you tell you're boyfriend you didn't do...

question 2: would you be able to live with it and act normal if you're the type of emotional girl that really knows how to love and forgives even in the worst situations? would you be able to hide the lies you just made for the rest of your life with that man that you really love with all your hearth?

i know i should just not give a damn about these things and be happy she's back with me.. i am happy alot its the best thing happened to me, and i do believe her because she never lied to me . or at least i never caught her lieing in 3years... but im the paranoid type of guy when it comes to relation and my brain is exploding with these questions, i'll be glade alot and happy if you people answered those 2 questions, i wish the answers are from woman , thanks alot in advanced, peace.

Basic rule of thumb is that if a woman dumps you, she will sleep with an average of 3 guys in a month.

Oh, and you've crossed paranoid into pathetically needy at this point.
    "Well, then," the Cat went on, "you see a dog growls when it's angry, and wags its tail when it's pleased. Now I growl when I'm pleased, and wag my tail when I'm angry. Therefore I'm mad."

She maybe just went through a little phase that she wasn't quite sure if she was missing out on anything, so she wanted to do a little experiment. She realized that it was you she wanted all along, or she would not have gotten back with you. So don't worry about it, just be glad she's with you. Don't be so paranoid, or you will just be wondering what she's doing all the time rather than enjoying your relationship.

My ex dumped me for 7 days, kissed another guy then came back crying and swearing she would be better.

She never got any better, I never trusted her and she wouldn't stop seeing/talking to the guy.

Its going to depend on you, if you can handle the thought of what happened. To me trust is too important to over look what happened with my gf so I never fully recovered from it, and she didn't particularly care about it either.

"What you really fear is inside yourself. You fear your own power.
    You fear your own anger, the drive to do great and terrible things."

The Warmonger

Something tells me that this is another relationship with a distinctly older man and young girl.

we're both 17 going to 18 in 3-5months.