+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: how to attract an ex boyfriend back when he's with someone else

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    So what does it means?

Even if i move on, is there a chance that he will come back to me. I understand there's s saying "if you don't love yourself, no one will love you." and people always say guys love girls who have confidence in themselves, and confidence will attract them. I mean by chance, if i can overcome this, let go of the past relationship, and get back to the one i used to be before he met me, will there stand a chance for him to come back?
    It means you have to move on and let this guy go, not change yourself so you can get him back.

He might return, he might not and it's a total waste of time sitting around awaiting him returning.

If I'd had to wait, I'd have been waiting now for seven years!! lol

By the time you get past this you won't even give this guy a second thought. Trust me. It seems impossible now, but just watch what a little time and space will do for your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by leafy View Post
    I mean by chance, if i can overcome this, let go of the past relationship, and get back to the one i used to be before he met me, will there stand a chance for him to come back?
    It's typical to wonder what your chances are when you want this so badly and there will always be a very very miniscule chance that he will come back to you. It's not very likely though and to hinge your hopes on that would be logically insane. The whole point of no contact is to help you get yourself in the right place, to break your dependence on the guy that has been a part of you for a long time (well six months). It's not to get him to not ignore you. All you can do is seriously work on yourself, do things for you and find happiness again. It will increase your chances of it working out if he ever decides to come a-knockin' again, but more importantly it will help you become a better and stronger person for another relationship. So you are gaining something from this.
    Waking up next to a beautiful girl,
    Step outside and say hello to my beautiful world.

If he started dating her after one week of being broken up with you it sounds like he might have had her waiting in the wings all along. I'd really doubt how serious he was about the relationship if I were in your shoes. Maybe your break up was for the best.

You say you'd like to start fresh. Why not start fresh with a new, unattached guy?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Forget the ex boyfriend and look for others...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12